Vanessa Bryant is a CHAMPIONSHIP-digger

Explains why she turned down Karl Malone.

I thought it was because she liked black guys only.

fp3u4j.gif
:lol: :lol:

She sounds stupid as hell. Not surprised though.

Honestly she got a good point tho! Imagine being married to a chick that spends almost all her time at the gym and she still fat! haha its like with all that time you're working out you should have a banging body lol

Honestly she got a good point tho! Imagine being married to a chick that spends almost all her time at the gym and she still fat! haha its like with all that time you're working out you should have a banging body lol

with all the money and things that she got, she should just be what she is, a trophy wife.. nothing more, nothing less.

why would i be married to a fat chick in the first place? Your argument is invalid.

>D

Her sense of entitlement is over 9000 right now; she needs to be brought down a notch...
mean.gif

I always felt that Kobe should have just divorced her and kept it moving.

She SERVED YOU PAPERS PUBLICLY. Kobe was living out of Hotels. Drake had one of the most memorable bars in 2012 because of it. Everyone thought Kobe was about to go down that long road. Then...

Up and out of nowhere. Its all good. Hugs and smiles. 

Vanessa is super fake. Kobe is no saint, but don't keep trying to salvage that. 

Like I said in another thread, shes just enabling Kobe at this point. Shes no longer a victim when you run back to that dude. 
let that man live his life, though.

She sounds stupid as hell. Not surprised though.

Hell Bill Russell has 11 titles and he didn't even bring one home every season :lol: Kobe has 5 in 16 yrs so he's failing her? nahh She doesn't work AND prolly gets most of Mamba's paper..the audacity! :smh:

Last edited:
I always felt that Kobe should have just divorced her and kept it moving.

She SERVED YOU PAPERS PUBLICLY. Kobe was living out of Hotels. Drake had one of the most memorable bars in 2012 because of it. Everyone thought Kobe was about to go down that long road. Then...

Up and out of nowhere. Its all good. Hugs and smiles. 

Vanessa is super fake. Kobe is no saint, but don't keep trying to salvage that. 

Like I said in another thread, shes just enabling Kobe at this point. Shes no longer a victim when you run back to that dude. 

It's cheaper to keep her champ.

I'll wait until the full article drops to comment.

We don't even know the context in which this statement was made yet.

Last edited:
women are a dime a dozen...if we took a trip to her hometown right now we'd fine plenty of women who look just as good, and probably better.. thats why I look for women who have a good inner-self...hard to find but they are out there somewhere

I thought it was because she liked black guys only.
Explains why she turned down Karl Malone.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom