Vanessa Bryant is a CHAMPIONSHIP-digger

this gif

:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Her crown achievement is graduating from high school. Who is she to talk?

Actually it was transforming her looks and vagina into a six sigma strategy at 17 years old and subsequently being set for life ...Who is she not talk?
What you mean set for life? There was no guarantee when she got with Kobe he'd be the player he is. She could've easily been marrying Darius Miles.

What you mean set for life? There was no guarantee when she got with Kobe he'd be the player he is. She could've easily been marrying Darius Miles.
When they met he was worth 3.5 million (in a Clinton Era economy), when they married he was worth 10 million no pre-nup. She was entitled to 5million ...not bad for a 17 year old Dogg Pound back up dancer.

Darius Miles made enough money to be "set for life" (Depending on what everyone's idea of set for life is).

This doesn't affect my life so I don't care. Women will be women and say what they want to say >D

Little off topic but am i the only one who thinks that Kobe is becoming more liked than before? Is it because of the Olympics?

Most of you would probably break up with Kobe too if he didn't win championships.

Honestly she got a good point tho! Imagine being married to a chick that spends almost all her time at the gym and she still fat! haha its like with all that time you're working out you should have a banging body lol

with all the money and things that she got, she should just be what she is, a trophy wife.. nothing more, nothing less.
1. trophy wives have feelings too, he had the cash she has the looks, he paid for her, im not condoning it but dudes continue to pay for fine women so to me they have the right to cash it in, whether you want to respect that makes them no difference
2. i always thought the saying "you cant have your cake and eat it too" made no sense at all because cake is meant to be ingested, but in this situation of social qualms it applies, she wanted a famous and rich husband so she could be set for life, when youre that superficial then you cant really ask for stuff like faithfulness and loyalty because from jump youre not about that

I always felt that Kobe should have just divorced her and kept it moving.

She SERVED YOU PAPERS PUBLICLY. Kobe was living out of Hotels. Drake had one of the most memorable bars in 2012 because of it. Everyone thought Kobe was about to go down that long road. Then...

Up and out of nowhere. Its all good. Hugs and smiles. 

Vanessa is super fake. Kobe is no saint, but don't keep trying to salvage that. 

Like I said in another thread, shes just enabling Kobe at this point. Shes no longer a victim when you run back to that dude. 

Kobe got no prenup. Kobe's dad was against the marriage and she caused a divide between him and his family.

Kobe stupid.

Little off topic but am i the only one who thinks that Kobe is becoming more liked than before? Is it because of the Olympics?

hate shifted to lebron

Uhhhhh....what :lol: ? Actually they're both more well-liked than either have been in a long time. Lebron because of his focus with his gameplay since the Pacers series, and Kobe because of his give no dambs approach to yambs during the Olympics.

Last edited:
im not gonna lie stay with her dump her i dont really care i just in the thread for some pics but yet there was only one.........

Back
Top Bottom