Vanessa from Bernie Mac...My How You've Grown VOL. Hey...She's Legal Yo

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Her skin complexion is the only reason people are saying she's unattractive.

EXACTLY.
laugh.gif

Now my question is: Why are y'all judging the woman based on her skin complexion?

ya dudes gotta stop playing the race card..

the girl is just unattractive.

EXACTLY.
laugh.gif

Now my question is: Why are y'all judging the woman based on her skin complexion?
i think he was being sarcastic, BUT..

while i dont and never did think she was that attractive (id still smash obv), its not bc of her skin color. alotta dudes are just coming in here saying stuff like "too black", "too dark", "i only like lightskinned girls" etc.. its sad that they cant see past a womans complexion.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

EXACTLY.
laugh.gif

this......and this has nothing to do with her skin color.  I'm black btw

Oooohhh I forgot the mom. Now she's bad. I'd take that down in a heartbeat lol. Remember her on The Jamie Fox Show?

EXACTLY.
laugh.gif

how is it playing the race card? nobody said they didn't like her because she is African American.
the issue has nothing to do with race.

NT is just prejudice to dark skinned women in general.
whether you are black or not. dudes are just shallow to light skinned chicks here.
despite her not even being a bad looking woman, dudes see the dark skin and automatically pass. but if she was a light skinned black chick the tables would be turned.

everyone has their tastes, but everyone on NT seems to have the same taste.

I've seen dudes on here say similar comments about other races of women; no uproar, why?

I've seen people comment on women by saying their skin was pale, and once seen someone describe a woman as being "pale and pasty." Pasty. And some of those same people who are usually complaining about crap like this, at times, say things like, "I'm not into (insert race) chicks, yet they're usually the ones complaining when someone says they aren't attracted to a black chick who looks like this. Come on.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

naw she is just not that attractive
color might add to it for some people 

but she aint attractive enough to post a thread about
grin.gif

she aint straight ugly but im not feelin her

I've seen dudes on here say similar comments about other races of women; no uproar, why?

I've seen people comment on women by saying their skin was pale, and once seen someone describe a woman as being "pale and pasty." Pasty. And some of those same people who are usually complaining about crap like this, at times, say things like, "I'm not into (insert race) chicks, yet they're usually the ones complaining when someone says they aren't attracted to a black chick who looks like this. Come on.
THANK YOU

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

THANK YOU

THIS

and the +#!*! is ugly no matter she be white black brown or yellow

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

Brandon3000 wrote:

CROSSISOM wrote:

Its That Dude wrote:

She's too black.
tired.gif

smh.gif
dude coulda just said pass...

I've noticed that dude says stuff like that all the time. I think he does it for the reply's.

Yeah, It's That Dude is a blatant racist.

Its That Dude wrote:

She's too black.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

better than ANY of those FAT BLACK GIRLS posted on NT

laugh.gif

find some more of my posts where I said the aunt/mom looks good as hell
pimp.gif

I just said she's too black. I said nothing regarding her character nor personality. You're making it an issue, not me.

EXACTLY.
laugh.gif

the race card was played when dude said she was "too black"
if dudes think she's ugly that's fine, but why dudes gotta bring up her skin complexion?

EXACTLY.
laugh.gif

if dudes think she's ugly that's fine, but why dudes gotta bring up her skin complexion?

maybe her bein ugly has to do with that fact that he doesnt like females with dark complexions? not that hes racist, hes just not attracted ?

Yeah, play dumb. If her skin complexion was never mentioned, one way or the other, someone would have drawn their own conclusions and assumed people found her unattractive because of her complexion.

Back
Top Bottom