Vaproizers...Yeah, or Neah

So I purchased one of these recently, and I do like it.

magic-flight-launch-box-kit.jpg

But, I'm thinking of upgrading to one of these.

volcano_digit.png

What's everyone thoughts on these? I'm trying to find a used one for under $400.
pimp.gif

I did the opposite. Had a volcano, loved it but it's kind of a hassle so I sold it and got a launch box. Vapes are nice but you build a tolerance quick so I try to mix it up

never tried the first one, tried a vape though. sometimes the vape highs aren't as strong. still prefer bong tokes

Vaps are dope... they don't stink up the room.. hits arent harsh.. you can taste your weed..

id def cop one if i lived on my own and if they werennt so expensive
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by capuT

never tried the first one, tried a vape though. sometimes the vape highs aren't as strong. still prefer bong tokes

You are doing it wrong! I get plastered every time. Every time. To the point I get scared sometimes.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

You are doing it wrong! I get plastered every time. Every time. To the point I get scared sometimes.
laugh.gif

Its not the same for everyone.

bongs are more fun but vapes are healthier, the high also feels different to me for some reason.....creeps up on you.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

I did the opposite. Had a volcano, loved it but it's kind of a hassle so I sold it and got a launch box. Vapes are nice but you build a tolerance quick so I try to mix it up

That's why I was thinking of getting the volcano. I feel like I've built a tolerance to the magic flight launch box. Maybe because I've been using it daily, exclusively. (To the guy who asked they sell them on amazon. Free shipping to.)

I have the Volcano and the Magic Flight.

I rarely use them anymore but the Magic Flight always hit harder. I think its because with the box its more like burning the herb instead of really vaporizing it. 
both conserve herb so a small amount can last you a longer time...the box is better at this. At the end of the day they all do the same except the Volcano is consistent.

nothing beats the smoking effects tho...and now since I have a lot to burn I just roll joints 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

laugh.gif

You right.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

laugh.gif

You right.

I want to try using a vape. I've never used one before. For some reason whenever I smoke my nose gets really stuffy, my eyes get dry, and of course my mouth gets dry. Anybody know why that happens. Am I allergic to the smoke or something?

Also, where can I find one of those small take on the go vapes?

Yayyyyy

I want a box vape so bad but I'm good with my bong for now.

PYP thread?
nerd.gif

2WO0N.jpg

What do you guys use to clean your tobacco water pipes? Mine looks like someone rubbed +%++ particles in it.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Yayyyyy

PYP thread?
nerd.gif

2WO0N.jpg

What do you guys use to clean your tobacco water pipes? Mine looks like someone rubbed +%++ particles in it.

alcohol and salt

Originally Posted by useref15

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Yayyyyy

PYP thread?
nerd.gif

2WO0N.jpg

alcohol and salt

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Might as well get the Flight Box OP..
pimp.gif

Already got the mflb.

Some of ya'll are to funny. Asking where to get one after I say where to get one. I write that I purchased this recently, and put a picture. Someone tells me I should get it.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom