Vaproizers...Yeah, or Neah

Originally Posted by PoloRSport

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Might as well get the Flight Box OP..
pimp.gif

Already got the mflb.

Some of ya'll are to funny. Asking where to get one after I say where to get one. I write that I purchased this recently, and put a picture. Someone tells me I should get it.
laugh.gif

Excuse me if im Faded *red eyes*

You can grow a tolerance to a particular vape? First time that ive heard that..now ive heard of growing a tolerance to vapes in general as the high is different than smoking.

Originally Posted by Boi

Where and how much did u cop that for Stonedface?!

40 for the main piece and I paid $35 for the diffuser thing. Both from local smoke shops.. best investment EVER

pimp.gif

Already got the mflb.

Some of ya'll are to funny. Asking where to get one after I say where to get one. I write that I purchased this recently, and put a picture. Someone tells me I should get it.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 u know everyone posting is high right 

Originally Posted by StonedFace

pimp.gif

Already got the mflb.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

lol truth
roll.gif

Originally Posted by StonedFace

pimp.gif

Already got the mflb.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

team pot head
nerd.gif

I dont get why we can't have stoner threads. nobody is getting flamed. we can share recipes and stoner comics. all is well, b.

I love Vapes, my friend has one but he NEVER uses it. The 3-4 times we did though... :
smokin.gif

Got my Rx for it last weekend...sitting on a lovely sampler care of Red Dog Green outta Vallejo, CA.

Purple Lightning is
eek.gif
! It smells like Jolly Ranchers.

Props to the MFLB owners
pimp.gif
mine just came in today... It's extremely discreet and efficient and gets me ripped like my volcano and silver surfer vaporizer, it just takes a lil longer. It's def worth the money...it's created here in califonia. I recommend buying the power adapter aswell..hits like a fresh battery...proper hits every time. I love this thing. Very well designed.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Yayyyyy

I want a box vape so bad but I'm good with my bong for now.

PYP thread?
nerd.gif

2WO0N.jpg

What do you guys use to clean your tobacco water pipes? Mine looks like someone rubbed +%++ particles in it.
I use alcohol and salt as well. Needs a cleaning badly. I might try one of those cleaners they got at the headshop though.

SxZ9gl.jpg

Anyways, vapes are AWESOME. I'm about to cop the Extreme Q cuz my friend has it and it's bomb. One day I'll get a Volcano, but that @$%@ is bank.

Never hit a vape before

intrigued but have heard only way to buy is volcano, but dont wanna drop cheddar like that

I usually use a Glass bong, raw papers, grape/blueberry swishers

All the above tho..
pimp.gif

I've saved soo much money now that I use a vape. That alone is worth it. But the highs are different to regular smoking

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

Never hit a vape before

intrigued but have heard only way to buy is volcano, but dont wanna drop cheddar like that

I usually use a Glass bong, raw papers, grape/blueberry swishers

All the above tho..
pimp.gif
Nawww, a couple of years back the volcano WAS the only way to go.

That has since changed and there are plenty viable options out there much cheaper than the volcano.  Any 7th floor products, ie: da buddha, super silver vape, check out f#@*combustion.com for reviews and discussions on most available vapes.

For anyone who purchased a vape and stopped using it because it "wasn't for you", there is a new vape coming out soon call the VapeXhale Cloud.  It is handheld and comes with what the company calls "hydra tubes" which are basically tubes with perculators that connect to the vape.  I've seen videos of this thing giving off thick vapor.

Originally Posted by purplenurple1414

Vapes are great if you're tryna save green. It basically ends up paying for itself.

Not really with the volcano
you need a good amount of buds to fill the chamber and get some clouds..... vaping is great but the effects of smoking are much better.

Its just nice to switch it up sometimes and the volcano is like having the Lambo of the weed game 
pimp.gif
 and RooR pieces but I have no glass pieces from them

im trying to sell my provari so if anyone is interested hmu and i can send you pictures of the vape and we can talk about it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom