VC NIKE SHOX BB4 *UPDATE PG.21* RD 9/20 $160

My favourites were the IVs, plus the PE which he wore I think it was in 06-07 when he made the game tying 3 and OT dunk game winner against Toronto. Can't recall the name of the shox, but I still have the game on DVD. I must say Vince Carter always came up clutch when he was with the Nets and played against the Raptors.

I managed to get a pair in my size back in the day

83EC92F1-4CD2-4531-BBA4-960C78C03420.jpeg

They don't care because these are outlet bound.
Not sure about that, the Nike Air Barrage "Turquoise" sold out on Nike.Com and I never saw that coming, you never know, you can only forecast how a shoe will sell... even though you can get this shoe still through different outlets, I was just surprised to see them fly off Nike.com so quickly .

Not sure about that, the Nike Air Barrage "Turquoise" sold out on Nike.Com and I never saw that coming, you never know, you can only forecast how a shoe will sell... even though you can get this shoe still through different outlets, I was just surprised to see them fly off Nike.com so quickly .
For that model this is the first re-release since the originals in 1995. The original shox BB4 was more recent and there were a couple retros, the Olympics and volts. But hey if you are copping on release date, I am not stopping you.

That’s most likely a fake Nike sellout, no hype at all for those. Nike doing this more and more.

How is it weird? I am sure a large segment of sneakerheads and collectors do this.
Hey man relax dog...to a regular dude that enjoys shoes like myself, that **** is weird. I’m not getting shoes just to look at and tell and show my friends when they come over. Do you tho.

Back
Top Bottom