VC NIKE SHOX BB4 *UPDATE PG.21* RD 9/20 $160

For that model this is the first re-release since the originals in 1995. The original shox BB4 was more recent and there were a couple retros, the Olympics and volts. But hey if you are copping on release date, I am not stopping you.
The two colorways that have dropped for the Nike Barrages so far aren't even Original Colorways that dropped in 95 right? That is why it is even more surprising to me.

The two colorways that have dropped for the Nike Barrages so far aren't even Original Colorways that dropped in 95 right? That is why it is even more surprising to me.
I don't know which colors of the Barrage are original. I only know this is the first time the shoe has been retro'd.

I’m shocked that I like these. I need better pics.

8/31 Chinese Hoop Pack

10A760DB-935B-42E2-A6F0-7AB2CE9711E9.jpeg

Yeah they need to do more cities...
Heel counter would've been better in matte instead of shiny, but no complaints.

Last edited:
Not sure about that, the Nike Air Barrage "Turquoise" sold out on Nike.Com and I never saw that coming, you never know, you can only forecast how a shoe will sell... even though you can get this shoe still through different outlets, I was just surprised to see them fly off Nike.com so quickly .

No shots, but I think those Barrage gonna restock. Pretty sure there is still a FSR most places and NDC pullin the okie doke.

I do agree with stuff you don't expect selling out from time to time though.

Those Chinese joints kinda nice, remind me of the Photo Reel XX9, but I ain't buyin em. Gimme metallic silver or olympics tho

I see what Nike is doing here. Taking shoes like the BB4 and GPs and trying to make them more 'street' fashionable. That makes me nervous as I would much rather see original color ways come out and not things with wild color schemes and prints on them but it makes sense. Those types of shoes that NSW is bringing out weren't originally made for fashion - they were a hooping shoe and not necessarily something you rocked off court because it looked good.
Also I can't tell on that shot from the Chinese pack if they have Monkey Paw in them. You would think they would as the GPs that most recently released did.

What is the "Monkey Paw"?

Zoom-GP-Deconstruct-7.jpg

This is from the GPs that recently came out but it is the same concept on the BB4s. It was what Nike called an Anti Inversion Device that was to prevent your ankle from rolling. It was originally featured on the Shox BB4 but subsequent previous releases have not included it.

Back
Top Bottom