VC NIKE SHOX BB4 *UPDATE PG.21* RD 9/20 $160

I went inside footlocker, Footaction, jimmy Jazz, and finish-line. No stores have them. However, they are on finishline.com and jimmyjazz.com right now

Toe box shape looks off, like they're GS size
shox-bb4-mens-shoe-JlF8sk.jpg

Joints been sitting on NDC for a couple days now and still not on Swoosh. This some bull****.

copped at retail. don't care :pimp: these bring back crazy nostalgia and i feel like a kid.

my buddy was in new york city for the weekend and got me a pair. couldn't find a pair in toronto and everywhere said "we might get them" ... didn't wanna miss out on the opportunity. should have them in hand tomorrow when he lands in toronto.

will cop the white/red pair in a few weeks too if they release.

copped at retail. don't care :pimp: these bring back crazy nostalgia and i feel like a kid.

my buddy was in new york city for the weekend and got me a pair. couldn't find a pair in toronto and everywhere said "we might get them" ... didn't wanna miss out on the opportunity. should have them in hand tomorrow when he lands in toronto.

will cop the white/red pair in a few weeks too if they release.

Where'd he get them in NYC?

Anybody know on any online shops that ship to Canada with the Black/Silver? Went to my local HOH early in the week to see if they were expecting them, dude checked a book and said they should have them Friday. Went Friday morning and two teenaged girls working looked at me as though I’d been huffing glue when I asked about them.

footlocker.ca had them up Friday during the day, but only in tiny and huge sizes, before pulling them down. Might give up and just grab the white Raptors colourway, Nike making it way too difficult for these Black/Silvers.

Anybody know on any online shops that ship to Canada with the Black/Silver? Went to my local HOH early in the week to see if they were expecting them, dude checked a book and said they should have them Friday. Went Friday morning and two teenaged girls working looked at me as though I’d been huffing glue when I asked about them.

footlocker.ca had them up Friday during the day, but only in tiny and huge sizes, before pulling them down. Might give up and just grab the white Raptors colourway, Nike making it way too difficult for these Black/Silvers.

footlocker never had them online. Well, they did but the sizes weren’t loaded properly.

i was on the website at 10am during the countdown and couldn’t add any sizes.

I was told they may get them this week but didn’t wanna take the chance

footlocker never had them online. Well, they did but the sizes weren’t loaded properly.

i was on the website at 10am during the countdown and couldn’t add any sizes.

I was told they may get them this week but didn’t wanna take the chance
Yeah, I was watching all day and found it weird/unlikely that they sold out of all sizes between 8-12 immediately. Good looking out, I’ll play it by ear this week then pull the trigger on the Raps CW if the Blk/Slvr don’t surface.

Yeah, I was watching all day and found it weird/unlikely that they sold out of all sizes between 8-12 immediately. Good looking out, I’ll play it by ear this week then pull the trigger on the Raps CW if the Blk/Slvr don’t surface.

i'll keep you posted if i hear anything about them here in canada cause a couple of my friends want them as well.

i went tts. i was worried but they fit fine.

my friend wants me to wear them during a game tomorrow... we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom