VC NIKE SHOX BB4 *UPDATE PG.21* RD 9/20 $160

Screenshot_20191209_004117.jpg

Come on, Nike. Do the right thing and release those blk patent bad boys! Oh, and the neon green or navy blue Zoom GPs.

Thanks.

I would love to see a compilation of all Vince Carter dunks ever in the NBA shown on NBA TV!

Lately a number of times I have rewatched his Dunk against the Spurs, where he explodes of the dribble, hangs onto them rim and then spins 360 while letting go.

I am so greatful that I was able to follow his entire NBA career!

By the way in my profile pic I am wearing the VC IVs BRED, I swear they made me jump an inch or two higher than my other Nike sneakers! Would be amazing if they protro these one day!

So I'm now the proud owner of 4 pairs of the Olympic BB4... Long story

Got all 4 pairs in the mail the past couple of days, the toe boxes are all a mess, different crinkles or dimples in there on every single shoe, all 8 sneakers.

so how are the retros? any zoom in the forefoot? are the shox as responsive as the ogs?

i have the r4 retro and they suck compared to the ogs. no air in the forefoot

VC II > BB4
I had the black/gray VC2’s, very good looking shoe. Extremely heavy shoe, though. I would like them to retro those. If I remember correctly, the black/grey pair actually sold pretty well. They came out 12/22/02 a week after the Black/red/ purple 7’a and French Blue 7’s on 12/14/02. Good times lol

VC 2s are my favorites as well. Have 2 pairs of OGs, white/red and white/silver. Been wearing them, unfortunately the shox have both become unglued. Probably time to retire them. Hopefully they retro

Couldn’t find a Shox TL thread but picked up these Neymar JR pair for $80 at the clearance store today.

I also have a Neymar shox R4 coming in from SNS next week. It was half off for $75, so I couldn’t pass it up.
57CBF84F-EBBA-4B99-B3C5-82CD6B7F587F.jpeg

Couldn’t find a Shox TL thread but picked up these Neymar JR pair for $80 at the clearance store today.

I also have a Neymar shox R4 coming in from SNS next week. It was half off for $75, so I couldn’t pass it up.
57CBF84F-EBBA-4B99-B3C5-82CD6B7F587F.jpeg
How do those feel underfoot, just curious.

Back
Top Bottom