VC NIKE SHOX BB4 *UPDATE PG.21* RD 9/20 $160

How do those feel underfoot, just curious.

I only wore them and walked around the house for a few minutes and they are pretty firm feeling. Especially in the heel.

I think I’ll wear them tomorrow and see how they feel after I wear them for about a full day.

Anyone seen the black and yellow for cheap? I’m looking for them to hit $60 ish cause I know people not feeling them and they’re waiting for OGs

Anyone seen the black and yellow for cheap? I’m looking for them to hit $60 ish cause I know people not feeling them and they’re waiting for OGs

oneness.com
40%off 2020
Screenshot_20200106-204355.png

Looks like black patent leather pair is up on ftl and eastbay..

OF course not in canada tho. SMH

the original shox tl were ****ing comfortable

wore them last year on the treadmill last year and there were yellow pieces of shox everywhere lol

just tried to cart a size 9 and theyre out of stock. All sizes are out for that matter so they probably havent been officially released yet

Looked this morning and the blk patent leather color way wasn't coming up via search on both Eastbay and FTL. That is amazing news they were on the site because that means we have to be close to a release.

These are basically the lapis colorway replaced with red & patent leather. These were the original black/red BB4 colorway

Attachments

• bb4 blk:red.jpg
    bb4 blk:red.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 145
This is basically another Raptors tribute but with their current jersey colorway. Pretty insane how many models they’re dropping for VC in his final year.

Back
Top Bottom