VEGETARIAN COOKING THREAD VOL. LET THAT BOY COOK

Been eating much more Morningstar products, it's crazy when i eat certain meat products now I'm not really satisfied anymore or turned off completely

Go vegan twice a year for religious reasons, but i think i'm just going to do it full time. Starting monday , whats the best websites for recipes ?

Go vegan twice a year for religious reasons, but i think i'm just going to do it full time. Starting monday , whats the best websites for recipes ?

Check out Minimalist Baker ,it's a great website

YouTube honestly is my go to, let me know if you want specific YouTubers who cook/share recipes

Didnt know there was a vegetarian thread.

But I use YouTube and Pinterest. That cat baseballer needs to hook us up with the recipes tho [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Could we possibly change the name of this thread? It's a bit antiquated.
What is wrong with the title
We should include the word Vegan in it  
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Something I add to my smoothies in the AM

Amazon.com : Amazing Grass Green SuperFood Original, 30 Servings, 8.5 Ounces : Meal Replacement Drinks : Grocery & Gourmet Food Amazon product ASIN B00112ILZM
Amazing Grass Green SuperFood offers a full spectrum of alkalizing green superfoods, antioxidant rich fruits, and support herbs united with Acai and Maca to provide a powerful dose of whole food nutrition. Green SuperFood helps you achieve your recommended 5 to 9 daily servings of fruits and vegetables and our finer grind not only provides superior taste, it increases nutrient bioavailability.

Green SuperFood is blended to perfection in a delicious tasting powder, with more organic whole leaf greens per gram than other green superfoods. Enhanced with probiotics and a digestive enzyme blend, Green SuperFood is CCOF certified organic to ensure every ingredient is of the highest quality and integrity. Nutrition your body needs with 10 delicious flavors and functions you’ll love! Amazing Grass grasses are grown at our family-run farm in Kansas and we are dedicated to the finest and raw ingredients keeping the best of what Mother Nature has perfect. In the end, making others happy makes us happy people!

^^^ I need to buy some of that 
nerd.gif

I've never really got into/ bought powders for smoothies 

slowly joining the club. still have that occasional burger once in awhile, but for the most part, been eating cutting out meat
downloaded a few veg books onto my kindle and been trying diff recipes
sweet potatoes, black beans, quinoa bowls :pimp:

what does jackfruit taste like?

Disgusting. super sugary and weird smell/aftertaste. i have em like once a year

i’m calling you out @Methodical Management. you posted these so i decided to buy some. cooked em up tonight...
80867D7A-058F-4D0A-8CE8-BD93534FA180.jpeg

....and they’re really good! my wife and i both really enjoyed em. consistency was outstanding, not even close to a hockey puck. i’ll be rotating this into our meal calendar.

did u cook it with oil?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom