Venom and Sinister six get their own standalone movies. 2016 & 2018

I'm more excited for Venom. It probably won't be R rated, it will most likely be an origins story, but I think it will be good. I liked Amazing Spiderman 1, so I have faith in Sony with this one. I wonder if they would do me a solid and add the Anti Sinister six suit in S6.

Actors who could play venom:

Dave Franco
Alexander Ludwig
Tyler Hoechlin
Saw Witwer
Tom Hardy

Doctor Octopus:

Phillip Seymore Hoffman

Vulture:

Ben Kingsley
John Malchovic (sp?)

Kraven the Hunter:

Dave Bautista
Gerald Butler

Great Vulture suggestions.

Actors who could play venom:

Dave Franco
Alexander Ludwig
Tyler Hoechlin
Saw Witwer
Tom Hardy

Doctor Octopus:

Phillip Seymore Hoffman

Vulture:

Ben Kingsley
John Malchovic (sp?)

Kraven the Hunter:

Dave Bautista
Gerald Butler
Jason Staham would make a good Kraven The Hunter

i vote tom hardy as venom.

I might be alone here, but I don't like that choice. Once I see an actor in one superhero flick, I can never look at them the same in a different one. Plus, Eddie Brock isn't a huge dude. It's not until the symbiote takes over that he gets to be huge. So a small guy can play Eddie Brock, and the effects can take place with the venom gear.

I might be alone here, but I don't like that choice. Once I see an actor in one superhero flick, I can never look at them the same in a different one. Plus, Eddie Brock isn't a huge dude. It's not until the symbiote takes over that he gets to be huge. So a small guy can play Eddie Brock, and the effects can take place with the venom gear.
He's pretty yolked. And like you said with the symbiote 10x times more.
054_Eddie_Brock_Naked_-_Kill_You_All!.jpg

Meh tom hardy wouldn't be so bad now that you mention it

Last edited:

You should change that weird rigid viewpoint or at some point you won't be able to watch many superhero flicks. I'm guessing you can't comprehend everybody calling Johnny Storm Captain America now :lol: or simply this can't be true all the time and old portrayals of superheroes fade from memory over time.

You mean how DareDevil is Batman? 
nerd.gif

I enjoyed ASM.  Looking forward to the sequel and the spin-offs.  Superior Spider-man doe 
nthat.gif

I'll believe when I see it.

What do you mean? Sony announced it...?

You should change that weird rigid viewpoint or at some point you won't be able to watch many superhero flicks. I'm guessing you can't comprehend everybody calling Johnny Storm Captain America now :lol: or simply this can't be true all the time and old portrayals of superheroes fade from memory over time.

Yes, in some cases it fades. Especially if the movie wasn't recent. :lol: and don't mention Daredevil again, that was a movie to forget :lol: but I'd see bane in Venom the whole time of Hardy took the role.

I'll believe when I see it.

What do you mean? Sony announced it...?
Only thing I can think of that was similar was the early announcements for Spider-Man 4 & 5 and how they were both being filmed at the same time and then it was only 4 being filmed and they had to renegotiate for 5 and then the whole thing got scrapped. I think there was only some early production and filming for it.

I kinda doubt Sony scraps this though.

Yes, in some cases it fades. Especially if the movie wasn't recent. :lol: and don't mention Daredevil again, that was a movie to forget :lol: but I'd see bane in Venom the whole time of Hardy took the role.
Eh, Hardy was pretty unrecognizeable as Bane and I doubt he gonna run around with that voice for any sci-fi/superhero/fantasy related movie he's in :lol:

I think Tobeys SM4 & 5 got scrapped because salaries became way too high for Maguire, Dunst and Raimi. DId they start filming 4 already? I remember them scrapping it even before they got to shoot a single scene.

Also, Statham will likely not get any comic book roles anytime soon and he admitted it himself that it is probably because he has openly stated it's likely due to him saying he doesn't like comic book films.

"It's all about money, kids pay money to go and see them," the Expendables actor said. "The fascination is superheroes, it's what people want to go and see but you wouldn't get me rushing to the cinema to see those. I like the old-fashioned type of film. They've never offered me a part in one of those and I don't think the shoes would fit. Or the cape wouldn't fit!"

Which kind of make sense because he seems perfect some roles with his build and all. His tune might change if he gets a bag full of cash though but there is a chance he might have burnt that bridge already.

Eh, Hardy was pretty unrecognizeable as Bane and I doubt he gonna run around with that voice for any sci-fi/superhero/fantasy related movie he's in :lol:

I rewarded Star Trek Nemesis last week, skinny Tom Hardy was in it. All I was was Bane :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom