Very Good deal for Jordan XIII Black Altitude Green and more ~

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by ColdCity

vmv will send you shoes with a defect & not care after you recieve them...keep your money bro

QFT.

BEWARE.

THEIR EARLY RELEASE PAIRS ARE
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

SMUGGLED OUT IN INDENTURED SERVENTS CROTCHES. NEVER AGAIN WILL I ORDER FROM THEM.

yup... memph remember the whole fiasco we had to deal with??

DO NOT purchase from VMV... the customer service is god awful, the only time they actually started responding is when I made a thread on here about them.  They asked "why must you make thread about our business on internet" (you could tell google translate had a hard time converting language for them).

buy at your own risk or take our word for it... up to you
nerd.gif

Not the greatest deals. You can prob get the same deal (for some) on feebay and be protected by Paypal.

Not the greatest deals. You can prob get the same deal (for some) on feebay and be protected by Paypal.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

vmv will send you shoes with a defect & not care after you recieve them...keep your money bro

QFT.

BEWARE.

alien.gif
indifferent.gif

SMUGGLED OUT IN INDENTURED SERVENTS CROTCHES. NEVER AGAIN WILL I ORDER FROM THEM.

DO NOT purchase from VMV... the customer service is god awful, the only time they actually started responding is when I made a thread on here about them.  They asked "why must you make thread about our business on internet" (you could tell google translate had a hard time converting language for them).

nerd.gif
i'd like to see the shoes they send. lots of talk and complaining and no proof. i understand about the customer service tho lots of sneaker websites are sketchy.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

QFT.

BEWARE.

alien.gif
indifferent.gif

nerd.gif
i'd like to see the shoes they send. lots of talk and complaining and no proof. i understand about the customer service tho lots of sneaker websites are sketchy.

oqium is better buddy ordered his bordeaux off there got them today and they are legit. plus ive seen even sneakgeekz complain about vmvinc on his twitter

oqium is better buddy ordered his bordeaux off there got them today and they are legit. plus ive seen even sneakgeekz complain about vmvinc on his twitter

Back
Top Bottom