Very Good deal for Jordan XIII Black Altitude Green and more ~

this dude bought his AJ13 playoffs (early release) from VMVinc. He even promote the site at the end of the video.

this dude bought his AJ13 playoffs (early release) from VMVinc. He even promote the site at the end of the video.

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

QFT.

BEWARE.

THEIR EARLY RELEASE PAIRS ARE
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

SMUGGLED OUT IN INDENTURED SERVENTS CROTCHES. NEVER AGAIN WILL I ORDER FROM THEM.

yup... memph remember the whole fiasco we had to deal with??

DO NOT purchase from VMV... the customer service is god awful, the only time they actually started responding is when I made a thread on here about them.  They asked "why must you make thread about our business on internet" (you could tell google translate had a hard time converting language for them).

buy at your own risk or take our word for it... up to you
nerd.gif
i'd like to see the shoes they send. lots of talk and complaining and no proof. i understand about the customer service tho lots of sneaker websites are sketchy.

I POSTED LOTS OF PICS OF MY CRAPPY LOOKING SHOES IN THE RESPECTIVE THREADS...

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

QFT.

BEWARE.

alien.gif
indifferent.gif

SMUGGLED OUT IN INDENTURED SERVENTS CROTCHES. NEVER AGAIN WILL I ORDER FROM THEM.

yup... memph remember the whole fiasco we had to deal with??

DO NOT purchase from VMV... the customer service is god awful, the only time they actually started responding is when I made a thread on here about them.  They asked "why must you make thread about our business on internet" (you could tell google translate had a hard time converting language for them).

buy at your own risk or take our word for it... up to you
nerd.gif
i'd like to see the shoes they send. lots of talk and complaining and no proof. i understand about the customer service tho lots of sneaker websites are sketchy.

I POSTED LOTS OF PICS OF MY CRAPPY LOOKING SHOES IN THE RESPECTIVE THREADS...

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Good looking out NT fam, I was going to order from them but F that noise
Wise decision my friend.  You will not regret it.  

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Good looking out NT fam, I was going to order from them but F that noise
Wise decision my friend.  You will not regret it.  

Originally Posted by ColdCity

vmv will send you shoes with a defect & not care after you recieve them...keep your money bro

QFT.

BEWARE.

alien.gif
indifferent.gif

SMUGGLED OUT IN INDENTURED SERVANTS CROTCHES. NEVER AGAIN WILL I ORDER FROM THEM.

This dude
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

vmv will send you shoes with a defect & not care after you recieve them...keep your money bro

QFT.

BEWARE.

alien.gif
indifferent.gif

SMUGGLED OUT IN INDENTURED SERVANTS CROTCHES. NEVER AGAIN WILL I ORDER FROM THEM.

This dude
laugh.gif

They always get you with the $30-$40 of shipping. End up paying over $200 with that shipping.

They always get you with the $30-$40 of shipping. End up paying over $200 with that shipping.

Back
Top Bottom