very weird pic...

laugh.gif

Read the title... article is about Wade bring the team together. Why would LeBron be in front?

Read the title... article is about Wade bring the team together. Why would LeBron be in front?

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

this is the cover i got in the mail today

34gjz4i.jpg

LeLoser

havent seen you in awhile but

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JrizzyJay

I still think have this odd belief in me that he'll ditch Miami couple games before camp starts and realizes he made a dumb mistake.
pimp.gif
and I get this same feeling seriously
smokin.gif
.  He aint goin back to cleveland though, not after the Gilbert comments
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

this is the cover i got in the mail today

34gjz4i.jpg

LeLoser

havent seen you in awhile but

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JrizzyJay

I still think have this odd belief in me that he'll ditch Miami couple games before camp starts and realizes he made a dumb mistake.
pimp.gif
and I get this same feeling seriously
smokin.gif
.  He aint goin back to cleveland though, not after the Gilbert comments
ohwell.gif

Lol...I just find it hilarious that dudes suck Lebron off so much they keep saying "it'll be Lebron's team when they win".

Lol...it's not about wins/losses. It's always going to be Wade's team. I've accepted that...don't know why some of ya'll cant.

Lol...I just find it hilarious that dudes suck Lebron off so much they keep saying "it'll be Lebron's team when they win".

Lol...it's not about wins/losses. It's always going to be Wade's team. I've accepted that...don't know why some of ya'll cant.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

pimp.gif

ALWAYS

Originally Posted by Im Not You

pimp.gif

ALWAYS

Back
Top Bottom