VI+ olympic 2008 ... second look

no one cared the first time around, what makes you think people want a second look at a great shoe that was completely butchered!

Originally Posted by NLoc

these are great for rocking ur gay pride no offence to anyone
was that a serious comment?
laugh.gif

already copped mine. they definitely look better in person. though the patent leather creases easily though. just fitted them and already had creases on theankle part.

everyone was hating on these, wait in 2 years. regardless of anything, they are still 6's and imo were done not too bad. you wear the right stuff with itand your good money. I love my pair, i wish i hadn't sold my 2nd pair. these are worth having in the collection. they hold up pretty well. the patentleather is kinda stiff, so it doesn't crease as badly and the shape stays togther. plus the shoe is mostly white and you don't have to worry aboutkeeping them clean. just whipe the dirt off and they look brand new. every olympic jordan turns out being sort after a few years after release.

y digged this out?

copped 3 pairs, n sold them all~
copped em w/o any effort~ just walking around the mall on sunday(the next week of these came out), n saw em in FL~ pretty suprised~
picked up, n try to sell, n sold!
well~ good for me!

the funny part is they have bright colors but are still all over kids foot locker.
meaning more adults are buying them than kids... smh.

the toe stitching killed this shoe for me, as soon as i saw that it was RIP status. puke-status to be more elaborate.

I would of copped if they would of had them for sale at niketown for employes
that was wack there were some people who flooo from headquarters so we had to be off work/duty to cop pthem

slept on these i had a chance to get them but they just looked too fruity to me
frown.gif
, the VI's are my fav J's but i just can't force myself to like em'
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom