VI+ olympic 2008 ... second look

More like the GOOGLE 6's
smh.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
eek.gif

it's funny how fake manufacturers can get away and sell stuff like this for a profit but when jb tries to do the same they just get bashed beyond belief.its a lose lose situation for the LOLOLOLOL

i just feel bad that the OG's had to get in the middle of this from all the poor quality of them SMH......

What the hell is that stitching? I would've copped if it wasn't for it. Patent leather is not bad.

i heard that there were an Olympic pair in the works... i was excited. I have the Oly VIs that dropped in like 2000... i actually copped 5 pair when theydropped and have sold a piar on ebay and also let my lil brother rock a pair in the MLK classic a few years back... ive only worn one of the pairs i have onmy bday... LOL. I was more excited for these than the carmines... until i saw them. The shoe game has changed... so much that yellow, green, unc blu, and redcan all be on the same pair of kix... JB throwz a lil patent on ther and kids line up thinking theyre gonna cop a classic for summer... if the ShoeGames notdead its at least on the table on life support. Sorry young bucks... i hope they dont ruin the XIs for you when they drop... and the IVs look decent... somaybe therz s lil bit of life left.

Fisrt of all I have a question to the author..what is the meaning of your name on here???.....anyway, the shoe is WACK! Get that logo off the toe and somenormal colors and make the shoe leather and maybe ill change my mind about this...throw that shoe off a bridge!

I never thought I'd see the day where they'd give a VI the variant treatment...
Aye Cameron, have you seen the variant inspired 'Olympic' VII and the upcoming Laser Six Rings?

I was 50/50 on these until I saw them in person. The colourway and patent leather is just so dope I had to cop. Besides its the 6's and thats should be ano brainer.

Back
Top Bottom