VI SPORT blue samples???

so icey
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

As pointed out below, the name is SPORT BLUE. The abbreviation Spt on the box does not meanSeptember. Sport blue and sport red were common color names in the period the VI's were released. Btw, that pic is from an entire series of group picsshowing the various OG J's. One of the greatest collections around. Much respect. - AE

Originally Posted by jamergrady

whats the different between september blue and sport blue

no difference I think it was the way they abbreviated it on the box some people think its SePTember blue some think its SPorT blue...correct me if i amwrong

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

no difference I think it was the way they abbreviated it on the box some people think its SePTember blue some think its SPorT blue...correct me if i am wrong

thats right. and Many still call em September Blue, im still gonna call em September Blue
laugh.gif

As stated above, not samples, just an original pair.

I'd like to see what they look like today, as that picture is at least 7 years old.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

no difference I think it was the way they abbreviated it on the box some people think its SePTember blue some think its SPorT blue...correct me if i am wrong

thats right. and Many still call em September Blue, im still gonna call em September Blue
laugh.gif

Word

Even the XX3 issue Sole Collector Magazine says September Blue, so I go with that!

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

As stated above, not samples, just an original pair.

I'd like to see what they look like today, as that picture is at least 7 years old.

exactly that pic is old, before NT was even around I think.

Back
Top Bottom