VI SPORT blue samples???

yep, i feel like JB is holding out on all the good original J's
(basically all OG VI colorways, and all XI's mids of course)
Well i guess some people will dig them rainbow VI's, I aint buying them. as the rest of yall should do

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Originally Posted by 23collector1985

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Originally Posted by short MI

ITS SPORT BLUE!!!
YES IM MAD

the never ending debate
laugh.gif
There is NO debate... it's SPORT blue... period. It's what NIKE called the color... SPORT BLUE... how is there a debate??? People calling it September blue are wrong... plain and simple.

well excuse the hell outta me
eyes.gif

people gettin mad over a damn color like its gonna change the world or something
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
I didn't mean to single you out, LoveOfTheGame916. I just chose to quote your post because it had the word "debate" in it. My post wasmore directed towards those who insist on calling them "September" blue.

Anyway, the pic above should take care of this "debate".

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by short MI

ITS SPORT BLUE!!!
YES IM MAD
I SAY SEPTEMBER, I'VE BEEN CALLING THEM FOR MANY YEARS NOW....
happy.gif
.. DONT GET MAD THO.

Even the XX3 issue Sole Collector Magazine says September Blue, so I go with that!

Because Sole Collector editors didn't have to access to this:

You can choose to ignore that and pretend that the shoes are "September" blue. I can choose to ignore you and pretend that you're calling amonth of a year.

Probably, you're not annoyed if the real name is Sport Blue. Sadly, I'm annoyed when you give names like SEPTEMBER BLUE.

why u guys giving the newbie head
he got it from sneakerfiles and they are really supposed to be called sport blue

I think I'm in love with the sport blue VIs.

New grails. I probably don't want to spend what they want for them in that kind of condition.

Originally Posted by ao17

It should have been these that released in the package.

No, I love the Carmines, but man when those drop I'm going to be ALL OVER them like white on rice!

Originally Posted by ao17

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

Originally Posted by jamergrady

whats the different between september blue and sport blue

no difference I think it was the way they abbreviated it on the box some people think its SePTember blue some think its SPorT blue...correct me if i am wrong

thats right. and Many still call em September Blue, im still gonna call em September Blue
laugh.gif

Word

Even the XX3 issue Sole Collector Magazine says September Blue, so I go with that!
not this aurgument again lol

Back
Top Bottom