Viacom Ends Decades Long Relationship With Nick Cannon Because “White People Are Evil”

Status
Not open for further replies.

The controversial Richard Spencer

170120231359-richard-spencer-punch-exlarge-169.jpg

Secret plans helped Brooklyn synagogue pull off massive, maskless wedding

A Hasidic synagogue in Brooklyn planned the wedding of a chief rabbi’s grandson with such secrecy, it was able to host thousands of maskless celebrants without the city catching on.

Despite a surge in COVID-19 cases, guests crammed shoulder to shoulder inside the Yetev Lev temple in Williamsburg for the Nov. 8 nuptials — stomping, dancing and singing at the top of their lungs without a mask in sight, videos obtained by The Post show.

Secret plans helped Brooklyn synagogue pull off massive, maskless wedding

A Hasidic synagogue in Brooklyn planned the wedding of a chief rabbi’s grandson with such secrecy, it was able to host thousands of maskless celebrants without the city catching on.

Despite a surge in COVID-19 cases, guests crammed shoulder to shoulder inside the Yetev Lev temple in Williamsburg for the Nov. 8 nuptials — stomping, dancing and singing at the top of their lungs without a mask in sight, videos obtained by The Post show.

There is so much that I want to say right now about this, but I am going to sit back and wait to see if Cannon has the stones to tell everyone that his initial comments were correct and on the money.

There is so much that I want to say right now about this, but I am going to sit back and wait to see if Cannon has the stones to tell everyone that his initial comments were correct and on the money.

He won't my man, Viacom will have put a hundred more clauses in his contract. :frown: :frown: :frown:

As long as these cats OWN/CONTROL Western media the status quo will remain the same.

I'd just leave it be and live to fight another day. He was speaking in the historical context though, was he wrong? Who's the savage, the village sitting there minding their own business, or the ones who come through and burn it down, rape, pillage and enslave?

He won't my man, Viacom will have put a hundred more clauses in his contract. :frown: :frown: :frown:

As long as these cats OWN/CONTROL Western media the status quo will remain the same.
Yeah, and as long as there are biscuit boys like slaughterx slaughterx around to capitulate to white supremacy, they know that there will be weaklings among the ranks, not challenging them to live to their own standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom