Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

Y'all don't know the struggle of trying to get these when they don't really sell shoes in North Dakota

Y'all don't know the struggle of trying to get these when they don't really sell shoes in North Dakota
Nah Homie the internet is your friend....last I checked UPS and FEDEX very much delivered to anywhere in the US.....

Im in the tri-state and with the exception of Nike Outlets cant remember the last time I walked in store and purchased some kicks.....

Damn...walked into ShoePalace tonight and saw the Haystacks chillin! The last size they had was my size, but it was display and had some ugly spill on em. THC...The Hunt Continues.

After one wear for a few hours, my grays are a shade darker on the straps and upper ankle areas. These things are dust magnets, also with a white sole it already looks more worn out than other shoes I've been rocking for years. :lol:
Decided to pass on the wheats (for how) but will be on the lookout for future colors, espcially the black joints. :nthat:

Last edited:
I need to keep my Cruz's clean. Is there anywhere I can go to cop some crep or repel? Everywhere online has long shipping options. :nerd:

Really want a pair of these, but haystacks and the grey pair do nothing for me.

I like em cause there wasn't that much hype, but it's slowly building. Didn't hear a lot of complaints of people missing out. 
I need to keep my Cruz's clean. Is there anywhere I can go to cop some crep or repel? Everywhere online has long shipping options.
nerd.gif
check amazon. they got some there.

anyone know if reshoevn8r or any other cleaner helps with the dust and dirt marks? 

wearing my haystacks today and on my way to work some idiot decides to run in front of me to cross the street and steps right over the top of my foot.... not as much damage as i was expecting being that these are dirt magnets

Picked up my pair today. I love them.

I won't post a pic because alot of people did already lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom