Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

wow thats shocking but I'm glad they are over saturating everything, so maybe at least people will just choose to spend money on those.

I never saw them on the app, i got the alert but the shoes never showed up.... I got the alert for the 11s earlier today and then  30 mins ago and they showed up.... They make a nice shoe and make it a project for some of us, to see or buy them

The shoes are just like Cruz himself. We think we are getting them, then they disappear off to the injured reserve to come back at a later date.

Prolly, yea. Only one store in my mall got the wheats and it was 1 FSR...it'll b the same for the greys. I'm not sleeping on em...
well damn lol, i cant sleep on 72-10s been waiting all year and people are saying quality IS LEGIT, not something you hear a lot for 11s

Prolly, yea. Only one store in my mall got the wheats and it was 1 FSR...it'll b the same for the greys. I'm not sleeping on em...
well damn lol, i cant sleep on 72-10s been waiting all year and people are saying quality IS LEGIT, not something you hear a lot for 11s
Yea I'm not sleepin on either release. I need both so work will b done to try and obtain both. You know how the 11s fiasco is every year. Hopefull I'm gettin raffle win calls and pickin up these greys on Friday...

Still debating if I should pick up the grays.

Very happy with the Haystacks, just not sure how often I'd wear the grays.

Comfortable shoe, btw. Happy that I was able to pick up a pair.

Anyone have trainer 1 fragments to compare to these? Frags have the most supple leather of any Nike I've seen. The leather smell can fill a room it's so strong. Considering these are a prm curious how they compare to frags

Anyone have trainer 1 fragments to compare to these? Frags have the most supple leather of any Nike I've seen. The leather smell can fill a room it's so strong. Considering these are a prm curious how they compare to frags
I have both pairs, and I must say the fragments are one of the most premium material shoes I own, the quality is exceptional, however I must say the Cruz's are pretty damn near close in quality and style!

Can't go wrong with the greys, but I cannot wait for these.
smokin.gif

I have both pairs, and I must say the fragments are one of the most premium material shoes I own, the quality is exceptional, however I must say the Cruz's are pretty damn near close in quality and style!
I have them too I was completely blown away by them. Definitely will be buying more pairs. Very underrated shoe they actually look to be from a more premium Italian brand rather than nike

I'll take the blues over the reds, they look a lot more plush and high end.... IMO..... Blue is a bit more versatile than a red shoes.. IMO

Back
Top Bottom