Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

I knew long ago the blues would be a problem. Just look at how Cruz himself said he would look out for his people on the blues. 

Well...in preparation for the greys to come out in a few hours, apparently my body woke me up in the middle of the night and I impulse bought the haystacks on eBay. This is one of the best looking shoes i've seen nike release in a while.

Just waiting for the greys to release and decided to look through the gallery. Kinda disappointed that Nike didn't make the haystacks and the greys like the samples. The grey sole on the haystacks and the bright crimson and suede toecap on the greys were really nice touches. 

So yesterday I call the JJ closest to my city to see if they would have the grey's today and the girl that answered said yes

I go up there this morning and they didn't even have them but still had haystacks. I'm pissed [emoji]128545[/emoji]

So yesterday I call the JJ closest to my city to see if they would have the grey's today and the girl that answered said yes

I go up there this morning and they didn't even have them but still had haystacks. I'm pissed [emoji]128545[/emoji]

waaaay easier for greys than haystacks, im glad tho. Im guessing by them saying availability is going to b e lower for the next releases im sure they probably mean a little less than haystack numbers. I really think that shoe was limited

Last edited:
In and out NDC. Feels good not having to wait 30 mins in line on the computer. Hopefully the other pairs are as stress free.

I was on the fence with the greys but i bought them anyways just because of how well made they are. The white sole bothers me wish it was grey or black but these will be worn hard.

Back
Top Bottom