Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

I see what you guys mean about the pinky toes. Def TTS length wise but the toe box narrows in too much

I'm going to pass on the Crimson's..

Going to get the BHM Kyries instead. I' might pick up the Crimson's later on if I see them in stores..

Was hoping to get a size 11.5 today
No go

I'll keep my eyes open

Don't hv a pair. Wanted to just check them out

Already got my tracking info from NDC
smokin.gif

I got through earlier on the SNKRS app. 1st time...I might gotta start using it more often. I put the wrong password in 1st & I just knew I was screwed but I still got through. I did not feel like waking up early today just to drive 30+ minutes away to the only mall in my area that got these. I didn't want to post until I got my shipping confirmation lol. Can't wait for these to come in.

Last edited:
SNKRS is the the only way to roll man. Made my decision between a galaxy note 5 or iPhone 6s Plus a very easy one
Just upgraded strongly considered getting an apple for this reason. Went with the LG V10 and I use my old ipad mini for snkrs. Only drawback is when I'm out an about and nike does a random drop like the ovo release. 

I have been searching for Haystacks in a Size 12, anybody have or know someone looking to sell a pair for near retail ?

Thank you .

I have been searching for Haystacks in a Size 12, anybody have or know someone looking to sell a pair for near retail ?

Thank you .

Check 125th in NY if you're in that area. My friend was able to cop a 13 a few days ago.

SNKRS is the the only way to roll man. Made my decision between a galaxy note 5 or iPhone 6s Plus a very easy one

Just upgraded strongly considered getting an apple for this reason. Went with the LG V10 and I use my old ipad mini for snkrs. Only drawback is when I'm out an about and nike does a random drop like the ovo release. 

nike legit got people out here switching up their mobile carrier just to cop some sneakers, looking at it that way, thats hilarious :rofl:

on another note, i rocked my greys yesterday. man do these things look good, but the comfort is pure absolute trash. i'll deal though since they look good

Last edited:
If anyone missed out yesterday you can call the sneaker room in New Jersey they got 2 stores they where doing phone orders and should still have some available

I think the ones with the leather liners are stiff and hard to put on. The Crimson pair is the only one without the leather liner and I feel like those are comfortable. Compared to the wheats anyways, they're not as stiff,easy to put on, flex a little bit more. They will be getting a lot of wear. Wore them all day yesterday right when I got them in. And no the toe isn't going to crease, that suede material isn't the kind that does. Not that creases matter to me cause I think it gives a worn pair character. But since some people are worried about creasing, I wouldn't worry.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom