Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

Millenniumshoes has 8-11.5 the site is weird you have to register then add to wishlist before you can add to cart. I ordered from them Monday they already gave me tracking

Just tried calling FTA.com. Useless 
mean.gif

Millennium Shoes still has a good amount of sizes:

http://www.millenniumshoes.com/nike-air-trainer-victor-cruz-821955-001-cruz-c.html

Like someone said, create an account and add to wishlist, then you can add to cart and pay with cc or PayPal.
that was the first thing I checked no 11's. It also sucks that they limited the release because I work right next door to the jersey city Newport center jimmy jas right around the corner from the Holland tunnel and they didn't even get them.

Last edited:
After wearing my greys and noticing how my toes rub in a size 12. I copped a 13 just now off millennium site. Worst case scenario if they don't fit with my Nike Elite socks then I'll try for a swap. Repped for the link. I need to have these. 

After wearing my greys and noticing how my toes rub in a size 12. I copped a 13 just now off millennium site. Worst case scenario if they don't fit with my Nike Elite socks then I'll try for a swap. Repped for the link. I need to have these. 
Congrats man.  I just saw the 13 was taken off the site.  Gotta get them at retail!

Congrats man.  I just saw the 13 was taken off the site.  Gotta get them at retail!
Thanks fam and yessir. Especially after my FTA order
mean.gif
. Always the one shoe GOTTA have that you run into issues.

These are not snug like the other two colors. The toe has more room, more comfortable to wear. Feels more like a true trainer than a casual shoe like the wheats. So you don't need to size up on the blacks. They're actually comfortable compared to the others.

My wheats said $150, my greys said $140, and now these are $145?? Whats going on nike

Please report back bc Im trying to see if Ill need to size up on the blues. They fit me fine everywhere but are just slightly too tight on my wider foots pinky toe. Getting better aftee each wear though

Back
Top Bottom