Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

Update on red pairs spotted at my local Jimmy Jazz. The guy who went to the mall with me that morning drives trucks into Chicago for his job everyday. At one of his stops he networks with a couple of guys into kicks. One of the guys mentioned to him that somebody from our city was looking to trade a red pair for a different size on a facebook group. He showed my friend the picture and sure enough it was one of the managers at the store. Kind of funny because it was the only person that worked at the store that I actually knew. I helped him coach my kids baseball team this summer. I didn't think much of it at the time but he was acting distant that day.  I should of figured it out because the next time I went to the mall and left JJ he was coming out the FL across the hall with another dude that worked at JJ, but when he saw me he turned and walked the other way like he owed me some money lol. The same day he curved me one of the employees said they still had them in the back and couldn't sell them until their grand opening. Then somebody finally texed my boy back talking about they had to send them back because they were in the wrong boxes a few days later. 

This dude has a store and also selling fake red Cruz's for $230 smh...

Not to mention full sizes of fake Dr. Doom foams, Chrome 8's and CP3 13's way beyond retail [emoji]128530[/emoji]
That would really be nuts if they had fakes of cruzs.  I find that so hard to believe honestly, at least at this stage of the game.  Not doubting you just would be odd for the rep community 

View media item 1810576

This dude has a store and also selling fake red Cruz's for $230 smh...

Not to mention full sizes of fake Dr. Doom foams, Chrome 8's and CP3 13's way beyond retail [emoji]128530[/emoji]
That would really be nuts if they had fakes of cruzs.  I find that so hard to believe honestly, at least at this stage of the game.  Not doubting you just would be odd for the rep community 

View media item 1810697
Wholesale replicas are out here bro

wow, china man.  really ruining everything

So I'm assuming all reds are fakes now after seeing that post. I wander if Scoops are and anyone else who got em from "Calvin" without a box?

Or are Samples really out there? Lol idk but I got my grays in

wow, china man.  really ruining everything

So I'm assuming all reds are fakes now after seeing that post. I wander if Scoops are and anyone else who got em from "Calvin" without a box?

Or are Samples really out there? Lol idk but I got my grays in

Well if you wanna spend your money buying from that Lousiana shop or Chinese site and call your shoes "samples" be my guest [emoji]128514[/emoji]

No one is denying the fact that legit all red's exist

Update on red pairs spotted at my local Jimmy Jazz. The guy who went to the mall with me that morning drives trucks into Chicago for his job everyday. At one of his stops he networks with a couple of guys into kicks. One of the guys mentioned to him that somebody from our city was looking to trade a red pair for a different size on a facebook group. He showed my friend the picture and sure enough it was one of the managers at the store. Kind of funny because it was the only person that worked at the store that I actually knew. I helped him coach my kids baseball team this summer. I didn't think much of it at the time but he was acting distant that day.  I should of figured it out because the next time I went to the mall and left JJ he was coming out the FL across the hall with another dude that worked at JJ, but when he saw me he turned and walked the other way like he owed me some money lol. The same day he curved me one of the employees said they still had them in the back and couldn't sell them until their grand opening. Then somebody finally texed my boy back talking about they had to send them back because they were in the wrong boxes a few days later. 
Why am I not surprised about this?

I wonder why dudes who work in stores don't just keep it 100. Like if there were only 2 pairs of my size in shipment and a customer asks for that size, I'd have no problem bringing it out and telling a third customer asking for the same size "sorry fam that's me". Lol no ducking or walking in the opposite direction required :lol:

Employees need to let go of the notion that customers will be mad if they catch you buying a size that anybody from your store said they didn't have available for sale. Reason why is because most employees know when a shoe is getting copped by a coworker and when that size is requested the right thing to do is say that size isn't available.

Now if the size requested by the customer is being held to flip, like a size 11 employee denying the availability of size 8 OVO 10 to a customer so he can hold for his boy who's coming in to cop 1 minute before closing in all cash given to him by the size 11 employee the day before... that's messed up

^^shoe palace link has been around for a little while now. keeps my hope alive even though I doubt they release :lol:

A sucker is born everyday.

Fsr of just dons from size 4 up.

But, "we get all our merch from authorized dealers"

That store sells fakes

And scoop buys fakes

Just went to ShoePalace today. Asked about the Red's and they send they are FNF (Friends n Family only) 

Besides that, killed everyone at the mall with my Xeno Flux! LOL

Just went to ShoePalace today. Asked about the Red's and they send they are FNF (Friends n Family only) 

Besides that, killed everyone at the mall with my Xeno Flux! LOL

the day I believe a shoe palace employee knows Nikes plans to release is a shoe, is the day I win $3 million.

Thanks for the update though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom