Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

Oh and also just copped the Crimson's too about 5 min ago 
pimp.gif
. S/O @NikeFiend

pairs i got from ndc seems to be slightly better quality than pairs i get anywhere else. maybe it is coincidence but thats what it seems like to me. pairs not from ndc have some quality issues. maybe they send out worse stuff to other retailers and keep the best at their home base to sell. just an assumption. but thats just what i notice ever since i started getting more than 1 pair of a colorway from different websites.

pairs i got from ndc seems to be slightly better quality than pairs i get anywhere else. maybe it is coincidence but thats what it seems like to me. pairs not from ndc have some quality issues. maybe they send out worse stuff to other retailers and keep the best at their home base to sell. just an assumption. but thats just what i notice ever since i started getting more than 1 pair of a colorway from different websites.
Nike can barely get ppl orders correct let alone sit and sort thru, which pairs to send out to chain stores and which pairs to keep... From my seahawks 6 lows to my laney 14 lows and my baron 13s, they all come from NDC and they all have issues. So its no picking and choosing going on, they could care less

Nike can barely get ppl orders correct let alone sit and sort thru, which pairs to send out to chain stores and which pairs to keep... From my seahawks 6 lows to my laney 14 lows and my baron 13s, they all come from NDC and they all have issues. So its no picking and choosing going on, they could care less

production dates. they could produce worse pairs later on and keep the pairs that they produce first with them. quality might not be all great but the materials could be different from each production. i noticed the production dates on the pairs i get from nike are a few days before than the other pairs i got from other places. it was 7/27 compared to 7/30.. all pairs i seen not from nike is 7/30.. the pair i got from nike was 7/27.. with both of the colorways. again, just might be a coincidence but it happened more than once. i always look at the production dates now. and the ones made on different dates could have different materials used on them. the 2 i got with a 7/30 production date has a different texture and feeling than the material of the 7/27 production date.. they could have creasing and other issues but the pairs on 7/30 had the same materials but one did not have any creases. it could just be split out by what dates they're made and what they use on what machine.

Is there anyway to view/purchase these through NDC?

Similar to how you were able to get to the product page on NDC for the Air Max Zero's...

Glad some of you guys were finally able to pick up a pair of Haystacks. Love my pair.

You all think Nike will release the all reds with the success of the "Silver Wings" and "Rush Blue"?
Silver Wings are the Black/Safari pair that was cancelled.

All Reds MAY release...But we'll wait and see. Rush Blue's are looking nicer and nicer...But still don't think I'd wear them.

^ lol i corrected him for that same "silver wings" mistake a few pages back.. wasn't going to say anything again but i'm glad you did

keep confusing people that don't know. black and crimsons = "mike"

but i do hope that the silver wings actually do come out as well as the reds. i'll take every colorway of this shoe. this has became my favorite silhouette by nike as of late. just a good casual shoe to wear with anything.
i hope nike doesn't just scrap this shoe all together but it seems like they will. i really hope the rush blue isn't the last colorway... but having them at the nike outlet already makes me feel like that nike might really have given up on this shoe if this shoe has already appeared there after 10 days.

Back
Top Bottom