Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

i kinda wish the material on the reds were a little bit better. or closer to the quality of the blues. don't get me wrong, they're good quality. but the blue and wheats seems to be a bit higher in quality. the reds material is almost exactly like the raging bull 5s. the same hairy material. the red is definitely the best colorway of the shoe though.

i kinda wish the material on the reds were a little bit better. or closer to the quality of the blues. don't get me wrong, they're good quality. but the blue and wheats seems to be a bit higher in quality. the reds material is almost exactly like the raging bull 5s. the same hairy material. the red is definitely the best colorway of the shoe though.
god bless your photo plug.

I'm on my asian steez right now.
nthat.gif

For anyone that's seen the red ones in Marshalls... Do they have them displayed with the men's shoes or are they somewhere else?

Just stopped by one of my local stores and I didn't see them and so I asked. The lady seemed to know what I was talking about " says yeah we have them in the back" and goes to look. Comes back and says she was wrong they didn't get them and was kinda weird about it.

It's Random if a Marshalls has them..

You can't go in and ask, those old ladies working there wouldn't know which shoes where there a day ago.

You just gotta Hunt

Not to be negative guy here or anything but is it possible we are getting trolled here?

I've been too at least 7 Marshalls in the past 7 days and nada...

I'm searching eBay and except the one dude with the EastBay stickers all fakes....

Soooooooo...

Is it possible this was all a plan to move that eBay stock?

Or

Just a huge troll to see if we can get traffic in and out of Marshalls??

I mean let me see a receipt from Marshalls...something...

It just doesn't make sense, especially knowing how Marshalls stock works, that only ONE store would get them...

If it was Ross..be a different story...but Marshalls and Burlington doesn't work like that

Not to be negative guy here or anything but is it possible we are getting trolled here?
It's def not a troll Marshalls did have them
I've been too at least 7 Marshalls in the past 7 days and nada...

I'm searching eBay and except the one dude with the EastBay stickers all fakes....

Soooooooo...

Is it possible this was all a plan to move that eBay stock?

Or

Just a huge troll to see if we can get traffic in and out of Marshalls??

I mean let me see a receipt from Marshalls...something...

It just doesn't make sense, especially knowing how Marshalls stock works, that only ONE store would get them...

If it was Ross..be a different story...but Marshalls and Burlington doesn't work like that

Use niketalk to generate foot traffic at Marshalls. :rofl: Yeah must be all part of their master marketing plan. I walk in: awe man you guys dont have the red cruzs....dam.....start walking out as I pass by a sweet decorative bowl that I have to have. Dam they got me.

you're thinking too much
am I...

Don't know man...it's been almost a week...

Lots of post from dudes all over the county...nada

If resellers are snatching them all how come EBay ain't flooded???

**** last I checked dudes was trying to flip Pokeman Go accounts...these days if there is hype in it dudes will try and make a dollar...so what...they holding these for a special occasion??

Like i said...I don't know if we are getting trolled...but the longer there is no more sightings it's starting to feel that way...

Use niketalk to generate foot traffic at Marshalls. :rofl: Yeah must be all part of their master marketing plan. I walk in: awe man you guys dont have the red cruzs....dam.....start walking out as I pass by a sweet decorative bowl that I have to have. Dam they got me.
I'm with you...but two days ago I saw those damn Infrared Future lows for $59 and they almost had me as I was trying to stroll out there door...

cmbethpage cmbethpage so I'm confused..your saying YOU were there in stock and saw the stock? Or homie from eBay sold you the pairs he said he cop'd from there??

Again not trying to start anything with anybody...it's just either SUPER random that only ONE Marshalls got these (which again if it's Ross I get it)

Or .....I don't have another answer...it just doesn't make sense

There were multiple Marshalls that got them. Don't know if more Marshalls will get them or if they got a very limited supply, which wouldn't make sense. I think more Marshalls will get them or Nike Outlets but that's just my opinion.

Also seems like most of the real pairs are gone from eBay. Looks like mostly fakes left.

And those aren't GS pairs my man. Men's start at a 6. Crazy how many 6-7s were on eBay for a few weeks. Still some up there.

Last edited:
You def don't know how Ross or Marshalls works
stop it homie...it's the internet you don't know who is on the other line...

My company sells to both Ross and TJX...Ross via wholesale distributor LPS outta Long Island and direct to TJX which feeds Marshalls and TJ Max...

If you want me to explain there distro I can...but to be honest it doesn't matter...

Just understand..Ross is random for a reason actually better put Ross is random by design...but Marshalls is not...

TJX is fed via the same wholesalers that supply Burlington which is why the stock is similar...

Again I'm not trying to fight or argue with anyone...it is not my intent..

cmbethpage cmbethpage awesome homie!!!!!

That's exactly what I was looking for.....

I stand corrected like i said I was simply looking for confirmation....

Damn I guess I'll continue to keep stalking Marshalls

Back
Top Bottom