Vid of Shaun Ellis throwing a snow boulder at Seahawks fans...lol

roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Breaking news from ESPN: Ellis fined $10,000.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Jets' Ellis fined $10K

Associated Press

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- New York Jets defensive end Shaun Ellis has been fined $10,000 by the NFL for throwing snow at fans following the team's loss at Seattle on Sunday. Several fans threw snowballs at New York players and staff as they walked off the field after the Seahawks' 13-3 victory. Ellis then walked over to a pile of snow, picked up a large chunk and tossed it into the stands at Qwest Field, appearing to hit at least a few fans. No one was believed to have been injured. Ellis said Tuesday: "It was all in fun." It's the latest troublesome incident involving Ellis, who was arrested for speeding and marijuana possession last month and could face a suspension next season under the league's substance-abuse policy.

did he really?? I swear they fining people for anything in that league. te NFL is truly the "No Fun League"

Originally Posted by struckmatch

did he really?? I swear they fining people for anything in that league. te NFL is truly the "No Fun League"

I think a lot of the fines are ridiculous too but come on, you can't throw an ice boulder at fans.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by offbad

Jets' Ellis fined $10K

Associated Press

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- New York Jets defensive end Shaun Ellis has been fined $10,000 by the NFL for throwing snow at fans following the team's loss at Seattle on Sunday. Several fans threw snowballs at New York players and staff as they walked off the field after the Seahawks' 13-3 victory. Ellis then walked over to a pile of snow, picked up a large chunk and tossed it into the stands at Qwest Field, appearing to hit at least a few fans. No one was believed to have been injured. Ellis said Tuesday: "It was all in fun." It's the latest troublesome incident involving Ellis, who was arrested for speeding and marijuana possession last month and could face a suspension next season under the league's substance-abuse policy.

LOL @ them throwing that part in there like he committed a criminal offense or something.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Throwing snow =/= speeding, marijuana possession.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by offbad

Jets' Ellis fined $10K

Associated Press

LOL @ them throwing that part in there like he committed a criminal offense or something.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Throwing snow =/= speeding, marijuana possession.

I know, I was gonna make a joke about going from weed to snow but I thought it'd be corny.
laugh.gif

The No Fun League strikes again. There are unwritten rules that every player and fan abide by. Goodell is neither so he doesn't understand. Hilariousnonetheless.

So lets see Wes Welker gets penalized for making a snow angel, Ellis gets fined for having a snow fight. Apparently the NFL wants players to pretend snowdoesnt exist.

Back
Top Bottom