Vid:SWAT Raids House, Shoot 2 Dogs(1 killed), Find Pipe,Grinder, and Some Bud (vid)

http://www.youtube.com/v/B6md92nrth8?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/B6md92nrth8?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata http://www.youtube.com/v/B6md92nrth8?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/B6md92nrth8?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

This video shows a search warrant served by the Columbia Mo. police department. The cops bust in this guys house in the middle of the night and shoot his two dogs (one a pit bull that was caged in the kitchen and the other a Corgi) with children in the home. it turns out that rather than a big time drug dealer, this guy had a small pipe with some resin in it, a grinder, and what the cops here call "a small amount of marijuana" (meaning less than a few grams). We here in Comlumbia want everyone to know what kind of police department we have here, check out our "finest" in action.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Can we just legalize this stuff already? No need to have this stuff happen anymore. There was a young child in that video I wonder how he felt hearing his dog being shot to death by the "good guys". Got me so mad right now, like damn what is wrong with people and these ridiculous laws from over a century ago. Can't even smoke a bowl in the comfort of my own home without worrying about a swat team coming to kill off a part of my family.

Can we just legalize this stuff already?

Real talk if the police came in and shot my dogs like that for such a trivial thing like a few grams of weed, I'd go RECKLESS.

So people can get heated at Michael Vick, but not bat an eye at $*%% like this? 
indifferent.gif
 Must be nice.

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

Real talk if the police came in and shot my dogs like that for such a trivial thing like a few grams of weed, I'd go RECKLESS.

PETA will get involved, and in this situation, i hope they wreck havoc

i would have gone APE +@%@ if that was me. I feel so bad for that family losing a part of their family like that. Hearing the dog barking, then the gunshot, then yelping, then another shot followed by silence broke me heart

shoot to kill? whats a few bite marks on a protected cops arm? use your clubs. get the dogs off.

using the cops logic, DEAD DOG > any amount of physical harm done onto a cop by said dog... The dog couldve been kicked or hit or just physically overpowered, their logic is that they would rather have someone killed than be touched in any regard.. what a crazy mindset cops have

I fear the day that a person just woke up to go to the bathroom, the cops raid a house, and the person walks back to his bedroom only to be shot from behind.

these fools are adrealine junkies getting paid to live out these dark fantasies.

uhhhh

I dislike PETA but I hope they get involved and go ape on these cop who the $%*% shoots a dog for no reason if its not attacking you

Man if that happened to me I would file a lawsuit asap. Damn police in this country more worried about someone smoking some grass than going out and catching people doing real crimes.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

i would have gone APE +@%@ if that was me. I feel so bad for that family losing a part of their family like that. Hearing the dog barking, then the gunshot, then yelping, then another shot followed by silence broke me heart
Agreed

I'm not even an animal lover like that, but that was %++!*% up 
smh.gif
 and they was shooting like that with a kid in the house
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

This vid was posted last week and I asked if they found anything. Had a feeling there was nothing at that house.

I feel bad for that little kid having to go through that. That kid will probably grow up hating cops, and it'll be blamed on "bad parenting".

That's a load of BS. For a grinder and a small amount of weed????!!? Those cops are jokes, they should feel ashamed of themselves.

Back
Top Bottom