Vida Still Got It

Man, y'all making me realize 90s/early 2000s video model chicks > current joints. Chicks were built. Vida, Gloria, Esther, summer... Damn.
You actually had to look good back in the day compared to now. There's a lot of bad ones now, but most of these hos are artificial. *** shots galore. Something that didn't exist when the video hos of yesteryear were in their prime. Probably a tit job at the most.

Man, y'all making me realize 90s/early 2000s video model chicks > current joints. Chicks were built. Vida, Gloria, Esther, summer... Damn.
pimp.gif

Nowadays any oh can take a pic and post it online. Out of the billions of people someone will like it. Do it over and over again and you're in. **** the right guy and you've got yourself a "modeling" career lol

Real talk, though.

That was back in the days before any borderline fat chick could get on, before *** shots even existed. Chicks were thick but fit and tight at the same time.
Don't even care. Chicks was hot then and they still hot now. Beautiful women always gonna exist bruh

I'd smash.

She can lose like 9lbs though.

EDIT

:x @ some of these chicks posted in this thread. Real disgusting.

Last edited:

Don't even care. Chicks was hot then and they still hot now. Beautiful women always gonna exist bruh
Of course. Dude's aint even mad though, but there's way more artificial women these days.. fake eyelashes and eyebrows, extra long weaves, butt shots and OD makeup. Times do change.

Last edited:
Would beast all of those women posted.

All of them
i mentioned she had a kid earlier in the thread, but it was actually some other big butt model i was thinking about

pretty sure vida guerra don't have kids

nah vida dont got kids

you the type hit anything type of dude

you serious with what even wave chapelle posted?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom