Video: 50 Cent Going @ Alicia Keys

Notice Lloyd Banks and Yayo's expressions, they look like they wanted nothing to do with the comments but had to cosign.
Them dudes looked like they wanted to get the f' up outta there......
laugh.gif

He really wasn't going at her. She said something ignorant and offensive to him, and probably a lot of other rappers, rap fans, and black people in generalout there, and all he said, was you know what, I don't like her either. No big deal. She shouldn't be making unsupported statements to a magazine thatsay that the careers of certain rappers were created by the government so that black people would kill each other, or saying that black people are soinfluenced by music that they'll kill each other because of it. And let's be real. She's one of those musicians who try to act like they'regeniuses and PhD's outside of music as well as in music, but she didn't even graduate from college. It's annoying. I'm glad someone spoke upagainst her.

Is there any artist that 50 didn't talk about?

I mean, Alicia Keys?
smh.gif

And Banks didn't want anything to do with it, "she had put out a statement saying that they took her words out of context".
laugh.gif

What Alicia Keys said was 100% real . . . If these rappers wanna be these House Negros like my man 50 is actin like, they can kiss my $+* too . . . Alicia Keysjust may be one of the few blacks that realize what the %+%+ is goin on . . . Its a shame that someone with the amount of money 50 has doesn't realize ithimself . . .

But he's prolly just frontin . . . You know dude always wants attention, and theres nothing really wrong with that because its a business, but for someonewho shows inteligence in many other fields, its amazes me that he can't notice the most obvious of things . . . Maybe he's become a full out slave forTHE man after all . . . Boycott this mans album . . . Download, bootlegg do whatever, just don't legally buy his %!@%

I'm with Harlem...this n 50 has been bought. Gangsta rap is cool and has its role, but it is overwhelmingly dominant right now in the mainstream andthat's no coincedence.

yayo leaned forward to look like N are you serious
and banks just gave the uncomfortable look away from fif

Well 50 is so caught up in his 400 million dollars, he dont see whats going on around him.. They only portray hip hop nowadays as Money Sex and Violence..

We meaning the hip hop community dont appreciate 100 percent of the music coming out today period. I've been saying wha Akeys has been saying for about2yrs now.. Someone has put there hands into our music and put this crazy twist on whats been released by MAJOR labels.. Its all disposable with no substanceand or content.

If 50 wanted to really get into a battle I think he should take on an Artist who will actually sit down on a level playing field and talk about this subjectcuz I think she sparked a nerve....

I know mad artist that could prolly sum up what Ms keys was saying

Where's LUPE when you need him?

I THINK THERE SHOULD BE A POLL WITHIN THE RAPPER COMMUNITY ABOUT HOW THEY FEEL BOUT ALICIA KEYS COMMENTS.....I THINK ALOT OF THEM FEEL JUST LIKE FIF.....BUTSINCE FIF HAS A BIG MOUTH HE POPPED OF 1ST.......HAHAHA.....TO THE HOUSE NEGROS COMMENT DON'T MEAN 2 START ANY E-BEEF WIT CHA BUT........COME ON BRUH EASYWITH ALL THAT NOISE.....THERE IS NO NEED FOR ALL THAT NEGATIVITY AND SUCH HATEFUL WORD IN DA TALK....TAKE ALL OF THAT RIGHTEOUSNESS TO THE STREETS AND NOT THENET AND PROMOTING ILLEGAL BOOTLEGGIN???

eek.gif
Yayo is 50s hype man even in life. 1:10 is priceless.

From :53 on, Banks and Yayo look like they being held captive.

What Alicia said about gangsta rap made her sound like she didn't finish junior high.

And as a fan of gangsta rap, I'm glad somebody spoke because what she said was complete BS.

Originally Posted by Beats05

She shouldn't be making unsupported statements to a magazine that say that the careers of certain rappers were created by the government so that black people would kill each other, or saying that black people are so influenced by music that they'll kill each other because of it. And let's be real. She's one of those musicians who try to act like they're geniuses and PhD's outside of music as well as in music, but she didn't even graduate from college. It's annoying. I'm glad someone spoke up against her.

I agree with this statement.. Her recent statements make her sound like a kook..

I believe that gangsta rap is a bit poisonous (I mean, you can't say it's the most uplifting thing) but she's a bit too"conspiracy-theorist" about this.. It's a bit too crazy..

Originally Posted by Rebel RLY

yayo leaned forward to look like N are you serious
and banks just gave the uncomfortable look away from fif
I was dying watching that...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Both of these dudes looked uncomfortable just sitting there...Banks was looking down and away all the time and would just nod his head when 50 was lookingat him for approval
smh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ Yayo from 29 seconds to 50seconds in the video...dude was just staring at 50 and looked like he was thinking "the f is this dumba$s _ talking about?"

He aint even go at her...Yall blowin' things up for NO reason....America is getting too sensitive...

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

I'm with Harlem...this n 50 has been bought. Gangsta rap is cool and has its role, but it is overwhelmingly dominant right now in the mainstream and that's no coincedence.

nah, 50 yelled at iovine, and he has stated that he dislikes people (including em and dre) making $ off of his projects.
the direction hes going in makes me think that hes trying to get out of his deal then go as independent as possible (possibly including distribution)

I think he had no reason to talk about an rnb artist tho.

I think A keys is wrong and right but thats another story.

Back
Top Bottom