6. T.I.
7. Nelly
8. Ja
9. Luda
10. Jeezy

Honorable Mention: Nas, Drake, Fab, Andre 3000
indifferent.gif

That list is terrible.

It's like they don't even know what years 21st century consisted of in rap.

%**# their criteria when they have a title like that.

That list is terrible.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

That list is terrible.

The artists have to drop their debut LP after '99.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

That list is terrible.

The artists have to drop their debut LP after '99.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

1. Em
2. Hov
3. Wayne
4. Kanye
5. 50
6. T.I.
7. Nelly
8. Ja
9. Luda
10. Jeezy

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Right back atcha $$%.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

1. Em
2. Hov
3. Wayne
4. Kanye
5. 50
6. T.I.
7. Nelly
8. Ja
9. Luda
10. Jeezy

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Right back atcha $$%.

my problems with the list is that first you could ....... flip/flop Ross place with Soujah Boy since he actually created a movement but in some ways he just revitalized an already existent but dying movement ......... secondly Nelly should be in Jadakiss's spot but the problem with Nelly is that you here that he sold a ton of albums but you don't feel it ....... it just reminds me of those 80s hair bands where you hear their album sales and it's just like ugh ....... even though some of you guys quote his period of hotness being 5 yrs, it just feels like it was moreso a two year period

Now Drake ....... see the thing is IMO Drake should've remained at 9, simply because his cd didn't sell like it was suppose too and the fact that when he had a chance to actually change the game when it came time to sign a record deal, he @!#!+ footed around instead

my problems with the list is that first you could ....... flip/flop Ross place with Soujah Boy since he actually created a movement but in some ways he just revitalized an already existent but dying movement ......... secondly Nelly should be in Jadakiss's spot but the problem with Nelly is that you here that he sold a ton of albums but you don't feel it ....... it just reminds me of those 80s hair bands where you hear their album sales and it's just like ugh ....... even though some of you guys quote his period of hotness being 5 yrs, it just feels like it was moreso a two year period

Now Drake ....... see the thing is IMO Drake should've remained at 9, simply because his cd didn't sell like it was suppose too and the fact that when he had a chance to actually change the game when it came time to sign a record deal, he @!#!+ footed around instead

Can yall not read?

DEBUT ALBUM '99 OR LATER

Either way, BET's list sucks...but that was to be expected

Can yall not read?

DEBUT ALBUM '99 OR LATER

Either way, BET's list sucks...but that was to be expected

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

The first 3 make sense... then...
The first four they got the names right, not the order.

Also +$$#@* up Nelly or Ja didn't make it.

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

The first 3 make sense... then...
The first four they got the names right, not the order.

Also +$$#@* up Nelly or Ja didn't make it.

ja ain't make it cuz his career is washed up....if he had AT LEAST a mixtape out he would've and should've been on da list.

ja ain't make it cuz his career is washed up....if he had AT LEAST a mixtape out he would've and should've been on da list.

If the criteria is their debut title have to be after 99, How is Em there? or his Infinite album don't count?

If the criteria is their debut title have to be after 99, How is Em there? or his Infinite album don't count?

Back
Top Bottom