Video: Boi1da's Thoughts On BET's Top 10 Rappers Of The 21st Century

I think Wayne deserves the top spot over Em actually.

Wayne had the mixtape and album game on LOCK and has increased his exposure dramatically. He went from 1/4 of the Hot Boys to WORLDWIDE superstar.

The quality of the sum of his albums and mixtapes is better than what Em has put out over the period.

And of course to throw in the race card, if Em was black, he'd go triple plastic every release. I think he's a great rapper by the way. A lot of his albums don't move me. Haven't heard the latest album.

Wayne had the mixtape and album game on LOCK and has increased his exposure dramatically. He went from 1/4 of the Hot Boys to WORLDWIDE superstar.

The quality of the sum of his albums and mixtapes is better than what Em has put out over the period.

And of course to throw in the race card, if Em was black, he'd go triple plastic every release. I think he's a great rapper by the way. A lot of his albums don't move me. Haven't heard the latest album.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

No Way! Wayne is no where near Em 

Originally Posted by Remi23

It's closer than you think. We aint talking about lyrical ability here.

Originally Posted by Remi23

It's closer than you think. We aint talking about lyrical ability here.

This list is terrible.

For your information NT'ers.. Jay & Nas are not qualified to be on this list because they rose to prominence during the 90's (Which i agree with).

Now for the people who should have not made the list.

Drake = What the?!
roll.gif
Dude has/had one of the most recognizable buzzes in the history of hip-hop but he didn't deliver with "Thank Me Later" like everyone expected. Way too early to be putting Drizzy at #7.

T.I. = While he is one of hip-hop's biggest acts, he shouldn't be on the list or bump him down to #10. (I jus' think T.I. is really overrated).

Wayne = Way too high. #2?!?!! nah, he should be 4 or 5 IMHO.

This list is terrible.

For your information NT'ers.. Jay & Nas are not qualified to be on this list because they rose to prominence during the 90's (Which i agree with).

Now for the people who should have not made the list.

Drake = What the?!
roll.gif
Dude has/had one of the most recognizable buzzes in the history of hip-hop but he didn't deliver with "Thank Me Later" like everyone expected. Way too early to be putting Drizzy at #7.

T.I. = While he is one of hip-hop's biggest acts, he shouldn't be on the list or bump him down to #10. (I jus' think T.I. is really overrated).

Wayne = Way too high. #2?!?!! nah, he should be 4 or 5 IMHO.

Oh yeah! + Nelly should be top 5 off of what he did with "Country Grammar" & "NellyVille" alone.

+

Soulja Boy should have been on the list just for bringing alive the Internet for hip-hop culture.

Oh yeah! + Nelly should be top 5 off of what he did with "Country Grammar" & "NellyVille" alone.

+

Soulja Boy should have been on the list just for bringing alive the Internet for hip-hop culture.

Hmm.... You do have a point. I hear you.

Hmm.... You do have a point. I hear you.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

+

eek.gif
roll.gif

+

eek.gif
roll.gif

+

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

+

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

+

eek.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

+

eek.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The race card is so stupid for this argument. If that's the case Wayne would've sold 5K copies of 'The Carter III' if he were white. It's like you're disgruntled with Eminem's place and were afraid your first couple reasons wouldn't resonate so you just pulled that one out of your a**.

Back
Top Bottom