video games that would scare the ____ out of you

Definitely RE 1. I was in HS and scared. Smh...RE 2 is one of my fav games of all time though.

Originally Posted by wcghost

431325-snes_bbl_box_f_large.jpg

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I love this game 
pimp.gif

I remember playing Resident Evil and when that first dog broke thru the glass in that little hallway.. The PS controller literally fell outta my hands
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by demik

Maybe not as scary, but Max Payne got me. Playing the level of the maze and hearing the baby cry, and playing it in a dark #%$ room made me turn my PS2 off.
laugh.gif

the dream sequences in that game where serious. the blood trial maze part wasnt that bad at first, but when you fall down you hear the craziest baby/adult cry ive ever heard! plus the second dream sequence has a gong playing in the background about every 5 seconds, but it sounds a lot slower. and someone says the flesh of fallen angels in such a deep $%# voice.

its just trippy as $%@*

manhunt was also another one
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

I remember playing Resident Evil and when that first dog broke thru the glass in that little hallway.. The PS controller literally fell outta my hands
30t6p3b.gif

RE2 when the arms bust through the boarded up window...
I !#%# bricks.

Mister916 wrote:
Amnesia: The Dark Descent

Yo...

I was playing this game at a friends house w/ surround sound...

No #%%%%*# bueno.

Just about any action/survival horror shooters with intense gore

RE 2 gave me nightmares
frown.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
Hell yeah. Same hereDamn near *#!$ my pants

fatal frame 2 got me good back in the day. and for some reason the onimusha series used to freak me out too.

Originally Posted by mrkane

Originally Posted by demik

Maybe not as scary, but Max Payne got me. Playing the level of the maze and hearing the baby cry, and playing it in a dark #%$ room made me turn my PS2 off.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I remember that

That $@$+ was trippy

Im still scarred over the monster on monster rape scene in SH 2. Has anyone played the last one that came out?

RE 1,2,3, 4
I was a git n my brothers used to play 1-3 with the lights off to scare the @%+@ outa me Smh. Part 4 when Ur in the lab and you gtta fight those things with the spikes that someone posted a few pages back , once you hear that breathing its a wrap . And right now dead space, I haven't even gotten past the beginning tbh. Them $%%$$ jumping outa nowhere Smh .

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

Dead Space and Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time....That Damn dark temple and those hands that drop out the sky.
AND THOSE REDEADS THAT HUMP YOU. had me shook for a while. I hate zombies

This.

the first condemned had me shook the whole time. couldnt play with the lights off 
laugh.gif

awesome game tho

Condemned.jpg

250px-Ju-on_The_Grudge_game_logo.jpg

played on Halloween with all the lights out
couldn't beat the first level took it back the next week
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

but muti player is crazy all u can do is scared who ever is playing first player n they dont know that your doing it i scared my boy out of my living room dude stayed in the kitchen for the rest of the night
laugh.gif

Resident evil 2 on PS one I think it was...I was like 9. Me and my cousin rented it, after the first 30 minutes we never played it again. Wasted $5 bucks
laugh.gif

For some reason I don't like playing any games involving water or sharks involved haha. Eff sharks / water levels with crazy animals attacking you in it

Back
Top Bottom