video games that would scare the ____ out of you

fatal frame always got me. and MGS, the Psycho Mantis creeped me out the first time. and playing all these damn game as a kid make me not travel in Fallout 3 at night
tired.gif

Originally Posted by sreggie101

resident evil 1 remake. this game turned up with the lights off took me well over 10 hrs to beat.
...and im pretty sure the game can be beaten in under 3 hrs
30t6p3b.gif
the part where u explore the mansion and u walk in a room and u see a body hangin from a noose from the ceiling, leave then come back in only to find its not swinging had me shook
sick.gif

re4. more bullets and more action made it less scary but it def had its parts. exploring a prison/labs when you have these things slow walkin towards you is pretty intense.
...and they take like 5+ shots to put down.

re4_regenerator.jpg
i remember playing RE4 on the wii.  the prison was not a fun part.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

resident evil 1 remake. this game turned up with the lights off took me well over 10 hrs to beat.
...and im pretty sure the game can be beaten in under 3 hrs
30t6p3b.gif
the part where u explore the mansion and u walk in a room and u see a body hangin from a noose from the ceiling, leave then come back in only to find its not swinging had me shook
sick.gif

re4. more bullets and more action made it less scary but it def had its parts. exploring a prison/labs when you have these things slow walkin towards you is pretty intense.
...and they take like 5+ shots to put down.

re4_regenerator.jpg
i remember playing RE4 on the wii.  the prison was not a fun part.

a lot of games never had me shook. its just a lot of times ill jump because i didnt expect something to happen like earlier i was playing oblivion IV and a rat came out of the dark and made me jump haha. ima play RE1 now its 1am lets see what happens.

a lot of games never had me shook. its just a lot of times ill jump because i didnt expect something to happen like earlier i was playing oblivion IV and a rat came out of the dark and made me jump haha. ima play RE1 now its 1am lets see what happens.

The original silent hill that came back when I was younger was hella scary... For some reason parts of Final Fantasy VII also freaked me out when I was younger. The part where you saw Genova in the tank thing... lol

The original silent hill that came back when I was younger was hella scary... For some reason parts of Final Fantasy VII also freaked me out when I was younger. The part where you saw Genova in the tank thing... lol

F.E.A.R .... Man that little girl. Smh.

We first played Doom3 on a projector with all the lights out, home alone. %#%$ had me mad scared.

I've just copped Dead Space on Wii and I'm waiting for some spare time from school to get into it... I think I'll just play it during the day
laugh.gif

F.E.A.R .... Man that little girl. Smh.

We first played Doom3 on a projector with all the lights out, home alone. %#%$ had me mad scared.

I've just copped Dead Space on Wii and I'm waiting for some spare time from school to get into it... I think I'll just play it during the day
laugh.gif

Dead Space and Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time....That Damn dark temple and those hands that drop out the sky.
AND THOSE REDEADS THAT HUMP YOU. had me shook for a while. I hate zombies

Dead Space and Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time....That Damn dark temple and those hands that drop out the sky.
AND THOSE REDEADS THAT HUMP YOU. had me shook for a while. I hate zombies

RE remake hands down.

once you kill a zombie and remember you didn't kill it with a head shot or burn it
grin.gif

you prayed to god you didn't have to enter that room again to meet that crimson head .

RE remake hands down.

once you kill a zombie and remember you didn't kill it with a head shot or burn it
grin.gif

you prayed to god you didn't have to enter that room again to meet that crimson head .

Back
Top Bottom