* Video: Jay-Z f. Rihanna & Kanye West, "Run This Town"

Admittedly, I feel kinda foolish for not paying closer attention to the video now that Haze is dropping knowledge.

I guess it's no accident that at :33 seconds Jay-z becomes illuminated, right Haze?

Hmm...

I know it's in bad taste to quote myself, but did anyone catch this?

Doubt that it's coincidence.

im sure few people on here get the significance of 33rd and illumination. but its probably just coincidence

it was ummm....different
tired.gif

General Johnson wrote:
I know it's in bad taste to quote myself, but did anyone catch this?

Doubt that it's coincidence.

good catch.
but yeah .. enlightenment/shining through.

I like the video. Not sure about all that masonic message stuff, although some of it is pretty evident...

Still anticipating BP3...
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]________[/color]

________

________

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

The video and song are cool.
Rihanna looking right as usual.

roll.gif

Like you don't see Haze goin' in over here.

Son took "Jay-Z For Dummies" to a whole 'nother level...

I used to read that $!+* and be like - "It's plausible, but it seems like a reach..."

Now I really think homie is on to something - too many similarities and coincidences...
Huh? I just pressed add reply and kept it movin.

BTW I'm see the mason sybolism in the video, but the line "and our Girls are blackBirds Ridin withthere dillengers, I'll get more in depth(Depp) if you boys really real enough" is actually a play on words from the Public Enemy Movie which starsjohny depp as Lead charecter dillenger. When Dillenger dies he tells one of the officers to call his blackbird(AKA his lady) and tell her what's happening.So in sense when jay says "blackbirds Ridin with there Dillengers" he's referring to his lady ridin with him. The connection to the Movie alsocontinues when in the next line he says "ill get more in Depp(depth) if u boys really real enough" Johny Depp played the charecter Dillenger in themovie

(This was taken from another website so take it for what its worth)

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

"And our broads is blackbirds...riding with their Dillingers..."

http://Story of the Night....Blackbird Mythology
Blackbirds represent omens and mystical concepts. Black, the color of their feathers, can represent fear and promise.

? ? ? ?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

BTW I'm see the mason sybolism in the video, but the line "and our Girls are blackBirds Ridin with there dillengers, I'll get more in depth(Depp) if you boys really real enough" is actually a play on words from the Public Enemy Movie which stars johny depp as Lead charecter dillenger. When Dillenger dies he tells one of the officers to call his blackbird(AKA his lady) and tell her what's happening. So in sense when jay says "blackbirds Ridin with there Dillengers" he's referring to his lady ridin with him. The connection to the Movie also continues when in the next line he says "ill get more in Depp(depth) if u boys really real enough" Johny Depp played the charecter Dillenger in the movie

This. there's quite a bit of reaching going on in here but several of you...

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

I do agree with some of the stuff in here and i have more than enough instances to believe Jay-Z is a mason(especially after viewing the Roca-wear line) but some of this stuff seems to be a little of a reach. The concept of Breaking down someones words and over analyzing them is very dangerous. Haze has knowledge on the subject so with him its different, a lot of dudes on here seem like they just rode wit the idea of jay is a mason now let me retrack his lyrics and pick everything else out

you can find hidden meaning in anything if you look hard enough. postmodern art has shown most of the time there's themes and meaning in art forms thatthe artist himself doesn't mean or even realize is there to begin with. it doesn't mean it was his conscious intent.

Jay-Z is not in the illuminati.

Back
Top Bottom