* Video: Jay-Z f. Rihanna & Kanye West, "Run This Town"

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

as much as i hate her on this song i have to agree with whoever said RiRi had the most swag in the video...she def. did her thing and her clothes were so on point...
You should make a dressing better for NT women in General .

here's my suggestion for what women should wear to dress better

VIDEO + SONG IS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

good pusher for Blueprint 3 sales....

to me, all this Jay-Z freemason stuff is ehhh..

so he puts secret freemason stuff in his songs... and? i admire Jay's lyricism and the way he wove some of that stuff into his lyrics, but i don't seehim as some huge world magnate just because he identifies himself with the Masons.

some of you guys are idolizing dude, not realizing that he means very little on a global scale. maybe, what, 1% of the population worldwide is moderatelyfamiliar with Jay-Z's music? maybe? he isn't anybody important.. just a dude with an overblown ego who thinks he knows $@!!. yeah, he holds a lot ofweight in the rap music world.. but lets be real, most Americans don't give a $@!! about rap music. if Jay-Z was really a boss, he would be dominating moremainstream American ventures. Tiger Woods holds more weight than Jay-Z and all he does is swing a club. step your game up Jay.

..on a side note, this is why i respect Nas a lot more than Jay-Z. Nasir recognizes the truth as well, but he simply aims to bring light to those truths touplift his people. Jay-Z recognizes truth, but he feels he has to create this whole "i am the Mason protector, 'God MC', 'Jay-Hova'"persona so he can cake off it and stroke his ego.

*%** Jay-Z. if i was in the music industry, aside from the business aspect i would honestly aim to stay as far away from Sean Carter as possible. i mean thaton a personal level.

Why does Jay-Z walk with his hands in his pockets? That was the first thing I learned about being a man...your hands should never be in your pockets. Makes youlook weak.

Body language > people talking (ayo)

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

so he puts secret freemason stuff in his songs... and? i admire Jay's lyricism and the way he wove some of that stuff into his lyrics, but i don't see him as some huge world magnate just because he identifies himself with the Masons.

some of you guys are idolizing dude, not realizing that he means very little on a global scale. maybe, what, 1% of the population worldwide is moderately familiar with Jay-Z's music? maybe? he isn't anybody important.. just a dude with an overblown ego who thinks he knows $@!!. yeah, he holds a lot of weight in the rap music world.. but lets be real, most Americans don't give a $@!! about rap music. if Jay-Z was really a boss, he would be dominating more mainstream American ventures. Tiger Woods holds more weight than Jay-Z and all he does is swing a club. step your game up Jay.

..on a side note, this is why i respect Nas a lot more than Jay-Z. Nasir recognizes the truth as well, but he simply aims to bring light to those truths to uplift his people. Jay-Z recognizes truth, but he feels he has to create this whole "i am the Mason protector, 'God MC', 'Jay-Hova'" persona so he can cake off it and stroke his ego.

*%** Jay-Z. if i was in the music industry, aside from the business aspect i would honestly aim to stay as far away from Sean Carter as possible. i mean that on a personal level.
Y'all got the whole idea of freesmasonry twisted.

Its a fraternity, not a marvel comic.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Don't like Kanye anymore .

eek.gif

You done switched sides on me....

G.O.O.D. music is forever........
laugh.gif

roll.gif

I knew someone was going to say it .

Kneesh East not Kanye West man .
frown.gif

My dude only comes to Chicago when he wants to make it like he's here .

I don't know him anymore ...

some of you guys are idolizing dude, not realizing that he means very little on a global scale. maybe, what, 1% of the population worldwide is moderately familiar with Jay-Z's music? maybe? he isn't anybody important.. just a dude with an overblown ego who thinks he knows $@!!. yeah, he holds a lot of weight in the rap music world.. but lets be real, most Americans don't give a $@!! about rap music. if Jay-Z was really a boss, he would be dominating more mainstream American ventures. Tiger Woods holds more weight than Jay-Z and all he does is swing a club. step your game up Jay.
That's what you think .

& you respect Nas more ?

so he puts secret freemason stuff in his songs... and? i admire Jay's lyricism and the way he wove some of that stuff into his lyrics, but i don't see him as some huge world magnate just because he identifies himself with the Masons.

..on a side note, this is why i respect Nas a lot more than Jay-Z. Nasir recognizes the truth as well, but he simply aims to bring light to those truths to uplift his people. Jay-Z recognizes truth, but he feels he has to create this whole "i am the Mason protector, 'God MC', 'Jay-Hova'" persona so he can cake off it and stroke his ego.

*%** Jay-Z. if i was in the music industry, aside from the business aspect i would honestly aim to stay as far away from Sean Carter as possible. i mean that on a personal level.
yo's a u.n. ambassador...

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

what does that say about the people associated with him like ye and rhianna (is the the real reason chris was beatin her $@$)

You must be joking

I no longer know wat to believe. She was in the video too singing these "lyrics" u heard her. Beyonce is married to this man how could she not know.

Lord forgive him, he got them dark forces in em but he also got a righteous cause.
theres nothing to be scared of bruh

I do agree with some of the stuff in here and i have more than enough instances to believe Jay-Z is a mason(especially after viewing the Roca-wear line) butsome of this stuff seems to be a little of a reach. The concept of Breaking down someones words and over analyzing them is very dangerous. Haze has knowledgeon the subject so with him its different, a lot of dudes on here seem like they just rode wit the idea of jay is a mason now let me retrack his lyrics and pickeverything else out

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

???Elaborate please???

peep a few pages back... all that !+$! haze posted... i might b wrong but thats what i think the video is about... im bout to start readin that book today

Yeah I peeped yesterday. Just being lazy, I thought you had already started on the book...

So im guessing all of the people banging the clubs making seemingly masonic triangles isnt really a coincedence huh

Back
Top Bottom