video sucks
kanye sucks
beat is average
jay is
smokin.gif

rihanna is OK

Hot Song,
Hot Video,
Imagery fit the theme of the song, and of the overall feel jay is going for wit all black.
You bammas on here callin the "video" wack hate for no reason.. I guess they need buffy and Bria in black thongs shakin it for yall to like it..SMH..

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Was that supposed to be epic?

Why all the build up and hype for this?

Who built it up? IS this a internet thing? Because I didn't even know they were shooting a video for this. I assumed I guess but I don't get the buildup talk. Who's fault is it that you overly anticipated a music video? Especially in this economy? Were they suppose to drop a 100 million dollar video?

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Who built it up? IS this a internet thing? Because I didn't even know they were shooting a video for this. I assumed I guess but I don't get the build up talk. Who's fault is it that you overly anticipated a music video? Especially in this economy? Were they suppose to drop a 100 million dollar video?
Yeah, the internet... it's that thing you're on right now.

They dropped two "sneak peaks" for this video like it was going to be something epic.
laugh.gif

And what's this about "Who's fault is it that you overly anticipated a music video?"
grin.gif
Are you serious?

I don't give a *++% about the video, I just thought with all the hype on blogs and sneak peaks that they were doing something big.

As far as the budget question, you tell me since you seem to be topping Jay-z off right now and jumping to his defense. Get off of your knees, take that thingout of your mouth, look him in his eyes and ask him why his video sucked harder than you. You can save the answer though.

laugh.gif
at the stans giving this a pass. Song is wack. Jay and Kanye ripped nothing. Rihanna's hook does nothing for this song either (her voice annoys thehell out of me).

Who built it up? IS this a internet thing? Because I didn't even know they were shooting a video for this. I assumed I guess but I don't get the build up talk. Who's fault is it that you overly anticipated a music video? Especially in this economy? Were they suppose to drop a 100 million dollar video?

They dropped two "sneak peaks" for this video like it was going to be something epic.
laugh.gif

And what's this about "Who's fault is it that you overly anticipated a music video?"
grin.gif
Are you serious?

I don't give a *++% about the video, I just thought with all the hype on blogs and sneak peaks that they were doing something big.

As far as the budget question, you tell me since you seem to be topping Jay-z off right now and jumping to his defense. Get off of your knees, take that thing out of your mouth, look him in his eyes and ask him why his video sucked harder than you. You can save the answer though.

You an ol' lame $%%* boy character you know that? Do you know that? Maybe if your #@# got off the internet you wouldn't have been "hyped" andexpected something epic. Cat over here expected A GI JOE budget for a music video. Get out of here. Its a music video. Acting like you pay for admission orsome !@!. F blogs. If you let blogs hype up the video for you then you lost. Gucci MAne drops sneak peaks for his low budget videos. Do you get hyped for themto? Lame.

I don't get dudes who say I expected more. Like it's a music video son. Damn.
What more do you want? Do you expect the gates of heaven to open when you watch it?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif
Are you serious?

As far as the budget question, you tell me since you seem to be topping Jay-z off right now and jumping to his defense. Get off of your knees, take that thing out of your mouth, look him in his eyes and ask him why his video sucked harder than you. You can save the answer though.

You an ol' lame $%%* boy character you know that? Do you know that? Maybe if your #@# got off the internet you wouldn't have been "hyped" and expected something epic. Cat over here expected A GI JOE budget for a music video. Get out of here. Its a music video. Acting like you pay for admission or some !@!. F blogs. If you let blogs hype up the video for you then you lost. Gucci MAne drops sneak peaks for his low budget videos. Do you get hyped for them to? Lame.
Was that the best you could do [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]rocyaice[/color]?
laugh.gif

I'm an ol' lame %*%% boy character?
laugh.gif

Maybe if I got off of the internet? You mean the internet we are both currently on? You're somehow better than me, but you're catching feelings over mesaying that this video didn't live up to the hype... ON THE INTERNET?
laugh.gif

roll.gif

You lose.

All I expected was an original concept. My bad for thinking Jay-z can be original and come up with something unique.

laugh.gif

grin.gif
Are you serious?

You an ol' lame $%%* boy character you know that? Do you know that? Maybe if your #@# got off the internet you wouldn't have been "hyped" and expected something epic. Cat over here expected A GI JOE budget for a music video. Get out of here. Its a music video. Acting like you pay for admission or some !@!. F blogs. If you let blogs hype up the video for you then you lost. Gucci MAne drops sneak peaks for his low budget videos. Do you get hyped for them to? Lame.
Was that the best you could do [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]rocyaice[/color]?
laugh.gif

I'm an ol' lame %*%% boy character?
laugh.gif

Maybe if I got off of the internet? You mean the internet we are both currently on? You're somehow better than me, but you're catching feelings over me saying that this video didn't live up to the hype... ON THE INTERNET?
laugh.gif

roll.gif

You lose.

All I expected was an original concept. My bad for thinking Jay-z can be original and come up with something unique.

Yea i'm upset you didn't like the Jay video. I'm sure it had nothing to do with you speakin' on gay fantasy's and *!% talkin' aboutgetting on knees and suckin' Hov off. Yea it had nothing to do with that. Its all about a Jay-Z video. And yea you do need to get off the internet ifyou're easily influenced by blogs and Twitter. Probably shouldn't even have the right to vote if you're easily influenced by others.

Yea i'm upset you didn't like the Jay video. I'm sure it had nothing to do with you speakin' on gay fantasy's and *!% talkin' about getting on knees and suckin' Hov off. Yea it had nothing to do with that. Its all about a Jay-Z video. And yea you do need to get off the internet if you're easily influenced by blogs and Twitter. Probably shouldn't even have the right to vote if you're easily influenced by others.
eek.gif
roll.gif

...Yea i'm upset you didn't like the Jay video.
tired.gif
My bad. Please forgive me.

roll.gif

So this is what Jay-Z is now..

The video's cool & the song's hot, but $$% is it??

This video basically sums up what I think of Jay-Z nowadays.. He can say hot lines make hot songs, but $$% is he talking about nowadays..

Ye' look wild mo in that video too.. Rihanna looking
pimp.gif
... But ol' man Jigga need to get back to his 1-900 Hustler, Change the Game #*@+.. Thisjigga... Ehh he's hot, but this aint the Jay *WE* signed up for when we say we listen to rap..

Back
Top Bottom