VIDEO: Jim Jones ft. Ron Browz & Juelz Santana - Pop Champagne

roll.gif
Zeek and Mike Epps

laugh.gif
the champagne duel...

laugh.gif
Juelz wit the champagne bottles wit the straws in it...

smh @ Jim tryina bring back ski goggles...

Vid is hilarious, don't care much for the song too much...

Hold up when did this become jims song

Smh@dude stealing peoples song he really trying to erase that one hit wonder status

It aint helping though cause all they play on the radio is the remix without jim jones in it

hmm.....the Drizzy and Trey Songz tune sounds less annoying. Autotune is annoyingly spreading like a virus. Why don't a robot just make the song?
" Yup I get nasty, then I get gully, grab the coochie...then the Gucci skully"
pimp.gif
I don't really rate Jim Jones in general. The man made a mockery of theDay'N'Nite instro.

Originally Posted by BeastMode212

We Sip Grand Cru>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pop Champagne

Originally Posted by Kingtre

roll.gif
video was wack- but

laugh.gif
@ zeeky
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ mike epps-

but i think yall might be hating alil on the champagne on each other thing....i mean at first i was like
alien.gif
but at the end it looks like they were tryna simulate a championship team...like how they act in the locker room:

spo078a.jpg
001066800.jpg

p1_sanders.jpg

enh- dont get me wrong i aint never engaged in such activities with my comrades....but i kinda see what they were trying to emulate right there....
Yea but they aint win no championship Dipset been losing since Cam tried Curtis

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
for real, I was thinking what the hell type of %!%+ is that....
We Sip Grand Cru OOOOOOWWWWWW >*

I didn't peep Mike Epps though....

laugh.gif
@ Tre always tryin' to give N's passes...

I understand the Championship theme, But N's skeeting champagne on each other's chest with their eyes closed like they're savoring it is the gayestof gay activities.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

laugh.gif

I understand the Championship theme, But N's skeeting champagne on each other's chest with their eyes closed like they're savoring it is the gayest of gay activities.

I cant lie...this joint came on in the club last night... Once ron hit the hook it was a wrap
I think _'s was runnin an fillin they empty champagnes bottles with water jus to spill it
roll.gif

It was def crackin tho

Originally Posted by ej205

Originally Posted by Kingtre

roll.gif
video was wack- but

laugh.gif
@ zeeky
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ mike epps-

but i think yall might be hating alil on the champagne on each other thing....i mean at first i was like
alien.gif
but at the end it looks like they were tryna simulate a championship team...like how they act in the locker room:

spo078a.jpg
001066800.jpg

p1_sanders.jpg

enh- dont get me wrong i aint never engaged in such activities with my comrades....but i kinda see what they were trying to emulate right there....
Yea but they aint win no championship Dipset been losing since Cam tried Curtis
roll.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

laugh.gif

I understand the Championship theme, But N's skeeting champagne on each other's chest with their eyes closed like they're savoring it is the gayest of gay activities.
laugh.gif
.....On point.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

hell yea, he always come with the different point of view.
laugh.gif
what do you want me to say...i'm sorry! theres toomuch group-think in the world and esp on NT- so i go against the grain sometimes...but yall win
laugh.gif
i conceed

art.mccain.speech.cnn.jpg

these dudes has a suspect record so not even i can help-
Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
for real, I was thinking what the hell type of %!%+ is that....

i better not see everyone tryna hop on this now- thats that tribute to

1825840,h=420,pd=2,w=279.jpg

i been sipping thru straws since they first let me in the club - funny when it gets to like half way and you gotta tilt the bottle or u lose the straw...had me and the goons tryna smuggle super straws into the club-
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom