laugh.gif
sick.gif

These #$%^#@ got some explaining to do.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He DEFFINETLY stole this *+%% . . . Right when I heard it, it sounded JUST like that "Eeeeee Beee Ceeee" (EBC) I know I wasn't the only one thatwent to a Rucker game this summer . . . Plus seein them dudes in the video dance just had me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
those kids be at EVERY Rucker game doin them dances likethat *+%% is coo
laugh.gif
Ns make Harlem look bad
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
. . .

That video was lame. $@$ was missing mad lack of creativity or something. i dunno. They could've did something else to make that video better. They wasreally not trying to break the budget or something, wouldn't be surprised if that was sparkling cider. Whats up with juelz and the granny scarfs?

Originally Posted by Kingtre

roll.gif
video was wack- but

laugh.gif
@ zeeky
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ mike epps-

but i think yall might be hating alil on the champagne on each other thing....i mean at first i was like
alien.gif
but at the end it looks like they were tryna simulate a championship team...like how they act in the locker room:

spo078a.jpg
001066800.jpg

p1_sanders.jpg

enh- dont get me wrong i aint never engaged in such activities with my comrades....but i kinda see what they were trying to emulate right there....
That's all fine and dandy but they did it OD word to Big Baby

param name="movie" value="">
eec09a070b758238183a2f5e113e3fec-getty-80398146jm112_nba_finals_ga.jpg

splashdown.jpg

I think in the midst of all this gayness, Nobody mentioned the fact that Jones has on GOGGLES.

Like this is '97 or somethin'...All he need a Sir Benni Miles stocking cap and a Tommy Jacket.

These N's is losing.

Killa's gone and dudes start acting like they've been chilling with Lance Bass
popping bottles on your boys is most def. something u should never do especially when theres broads being paid to be in these videos to be taken advantage of...I would of had a bit of respect for them if they were popping bottles on some of those video Ohs.

Stop The Madness: Popping Champagne On Men Ain't Poppin

pop.gif

Props Niketalk on the gif

So I peeped the two trailers for the, "Pop Champagne," video and thought it would be decent. I mean its a pretty easy video to make, just have someliquor and females dancing in a club. Then video drops and its pretty much horrible. The Green screen effects looked horrible and I didn't see enoughassets. To top it off, instead of poppin champagne on some females, Dipset decided to pour each other with liquor. This is only acceptable if you just won achampionship, not for a rap video. The gif speaks for itself, STOP THE MADNESS!

http://realtalkny.uproxx....pagne-on-men-aint-poppin/

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

every one knew once they left killas wing they had nothing left in the tank. killa needs to crush these fools.

Originally Posted by PicknRoll

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Killmatic07

Did max do a song for this ye
Yeah.

'We pop Grand Cru'
french killed that ##[email protected] soon as I heard his voice I just turned it off
Yessssssssssss.

French kills everything...Not in a good way either.
Fixed. C'mon homie you can't forget the most vital part of the hook
smh.gif

embarassed.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Killmatic07

Did max do a song for this ye
Yeah.

'We pop sip Grand Cru' OOOOOOOWWWWWW
Fixed. C'mon homie you can't forget the most vital part of the hook
b5a2587eb747a15559d899f05af33de0d3f1d1c.gif
I was singing that @%@ all yesterday...we sip grand cru ooowwwwwww
"And the beat was wack...we still bodied it"
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Bammas go crazy for this song at the club.

The bassline is
pimp.gif
too with some club speakers.

My-T.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

I think in the midst of all this gayness, Nobody mentioned the fact that Jones has on GOGGLES.

Like this is '97 or somethin'...All he need a Sir Benni Miles stocking cap and a Tommy Jacket.

These N's is losing.
laugh.gif
he's in that lane where he feels he can do whateverand dudes will follow....i'm bout to buy some stock in DYCE SPORTS-

and yall giving killa too much props...remember he pioneered the whole pink movement then co-signed the purple...and if i tried i could remember plenty of ayomoments from that powerful movement era

matter of fact i could be wrong but weren't they spraying champagne on each other in a hot tub in a video??! maybe hey ma or around that time?

Back
Top Bottom