VIDEO: Lupe Fiasco Feat. Nikki Jean - Hip Hop Saved My Life

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cool to see Bun in there as well
pimp.gif

Lupe is that dude, i hope this increases his sales cause dude is very talented. I personally didnt think much of the vid...

This really humanizes Lupe, because let's face it, we really don't recognize with him. He'll throw an encyclopedia at you quick, and that doesn't seem street.

This video took it back to the roots. (I'm guessing; I hope Lupe is actually from the street and this isn't some placated facade he made up to "save face".

Why does he have to be "saving face" and proving he's from the hood? The reason that I like Lupe is because he doesn't care about that crap.He's making music to prove and convey things of much more substance than just letting people he's from the hood or whatnot.

HOUSTON FTW
pimp.gif

My _'s in that video, at the very beginning. He's the one driving the car, all you see is hair
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

he's in between K I double S and P

He spits, he's nice...this is two years old and he was about 16 here..but it's all i could find

��

i get goosebumps every time i hear this song

cause im from the north and i just happen to have braids so i like to think that was a shout out to me....
happy.gif

Didn't really feel this dude's album like most of you guys did, but this was a pretty dope song/video.

Back
Top Bottom