glasses.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

Originally Posted by Breezy1one

Very Dope... My favorite track on the that corny album

Fixed
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Song is nice (almost made me tear or somethin when I first heard it), video is cool
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not fixed. The Cool>Anything Wayne has put out since Dedication 2

anyways this shh is fresh
pimp.gif
...proves all the people who say Lupe is just some complex rapper who talks about skating and robots
indifferent.gif
How you going to call The Cool corny? Its one of the best albums I heard in a while.

Just wondering...does anyone know why Lupe chose to shoot this video in Houston? You would think that he would shoot it in Chicago or something.

^Correct me if I'm wrong, but the guy Lupe is talking about in the song is from the Houston area.

"They played it 2 times, said it might be crowned
As the best thing out the H-Town in a while"

Originally Posted by KRS87

^Correct me if I'm wrong, but the guy Lupe is talking about in the song is from the Houston area.

laugh.gif
Oh...that explains it because I never actually listened to the song.

But since we're talking about that now, does anybody know about the person he is talking about? Is he supposedto be someone we've heard of? And how did Lupe know him? Did Lupe travel to Houston one day and meet a guy, and then write a song about him? Sorry for allthe questions...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KRS87

laugh.gif
Oh...that explains it because I never actually listened to the song.

But since we're talking about that now, does anybody know about the person he is talking about? Is he supposedto be someone we've heard of? And how did Lupe know him? Did Lupe travel to Houston one day and meet a guy, and then write a song about him? Sorry for allthe questions...
laugh.gif

I don't know if the guy is a real rapper, but i just thought he made that Houston reference because i remember him talking about how Texas shows him love.

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

Originally Posted by Breezy1one

Very Dope... My favorite track on the that corny album

Fixed
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Song is nice (almost made me tear or somethin when I first heard it), video is cool
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Get the fouta here...

Back
Top Bottom