[VIDEO] | Shawty Lo Offers A Reward For A T.I HighSchool Pic! (Searching For T.I)

I'm probably in the minority but I find this whole "Where's Clifford Harris" search amusing. Ya'll do know Shawty LO just effin'around right? He's pissed at the "dog barking at the moon" comment TIP. He's still hurt lol.

hes at checkers
pimp.gif

Somebody please dead this clown already. Dude is in desperate need of attention and it's starting to show. Correct me if i'm wrong, but has dude eventopped 100K?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Me & my boys was JUST talkin bout how Mike vick got the book thrown at him and how TI got that lite slap on the wrist.

Dude if u get caught with a tele scope on a converted automatic u doin' 4 yrs Fed Time off RIP.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
TI dropped dime on some gad damn body quicklike somethin awful!

laugh.gif

pretty much i remember the thread we had on TI when we seenwhat he got and +!@!%* was trying to make a case that he DIDNT snitch on anyone. MY !*#

It's easy to throw rocks at an N' when he on house arrest and can't come out the spot. That's like back in the day when N's waslaughin' at you talkin' all that sweet shhh cause mom's wouldn't let you out the house. What happened when you got out and seen em at recessthe next day though?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Me & my boys was JUST talkin bout how Mike vick got the book thrown at him and how TI got that lite slap on the wrist.

Dude if u get caught with a tele scope on a converted automatic u doin' 4 yrs Fed Time off RIP.
smh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pretty much i remember the thread we had on TI when we seen what he got and +!@!%* was trying to make a case that he DIDNT snitch on anyone. MY !*#

Yep. _'s was like "Nah, maybe the judge thought he could be a better asset to the community by not going to jail for so long"

+!%% outta here....ain't NOBODY walking away from fed time like that w/o telling something....

I ain't NEVER heard of no %+!% like that....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

TIP and Vick got bout the same deal. Yall forgetting TI got to do a year in 09....

But LO know TI cant do nothing cause LO aint on that rapping and if TI even get in a fight its OV for dude

^ like shawty lo wants to fight... he even smaller than tip... he just doin that @$*+ cuz its funny to him... but he like 30... you too old for that homie...grow up...

^ Im not saying he gone fight Im saying a fight is all it take for TIP to go back to jail for a long time and LO believe it or not got pull in the A so itcould fall into the streets and LO aint really got nothing to lose.

if that lil silly %#++ fall into the streets im sure tip aint gone just be runnin round scared...

i mean,,,, , i must admit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ist kinda interesting to me now to see if TI is really from bankhead. it would be kinda funny ifnobody vouches for him and he turns out to be from alabama or something.

music is still hot of course,,,, its all entertaining me at the end of the day.

Originally Posted by PastorTroyNY

i mean,,,, , i must admit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ist kinda interesting to me now to see if TI is really from bankhead. it would be kinda funny if nobody vouches for him and he turns out to be from alabama or something.

music is still hot of course,,,, its all entertaining me at the end of the day.

Fu** wrong with being from Alabama? P Troy originally from Montgomery, AL

^so is gucci mane. never new that about troy.and luda aint from atlanta my shorty gets pissed everytime he rep the A so hard...

i think its just funny cuase he reps bankhead to thee extreme

I heard Shawty Lo got AIDS and gave to some girls years ago, his single shouldve went like this.

"where did you get get get it?"

Aight, all I can say is that something isn't adding up in my mind.

T.I. famous rapper, claims your hood from day one since like 7 years ago and nobody says anything about it. Then Shawty LO, one step above local shows up andstarts asking questions and nobody in the whole Atlanta has ever seen T.I. It just doesn't make sense to me. Shawty LO doesn't even have realcredibility for me to believe what he's saying if I'm seeing him on video standing next to T.I. in Bankhead. I don't know what's up here, butsomething is definitely fishy about this situation.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pretty much i remember the thread we had on TI when we seen what he got and +!@!%* was trying to make a case that he DIDNT snitch on anyone. MY !*#

Yep. _'s was like "Nah, maybe the judge thought he could be a better asset to the community by not going to jail for so long"

+!%% outta here....ain't NOBODY walking away from fed time like that w/o telling something....

I ain't NEVER heard of no %+!% like that....

real talk...dudes were saying ABSURD @#!@ in there
smh.gif
...making excuses for dude like "well his lawyer was good", "money talks", etc,etc....i'm not saying what he did was wrong, right w/e but don't say that man didn't snitch...my man pleaded guilty, you're at THEIR mercy...if the government asks T.I. which desks he put gum under in the 2nd grade, best believehe's pointing them out...

I swear, this is the true definition of being a HATER 4real! I can't believe people are still coming in hereasking if TI is from Bankhead or not and he has a MTV My Block going back to his hood! Even if he didnt grow up there his whole life (I truly dont know) , Idont see anything wrong with claiming a hood if thats where u spent your teenage years or majority of your life at.

And if TI is snitching, it would be on an affidavit somewhere so prove it...
eyes.gif

This dude must have been a middle child cause he needs attention BAAAAD!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

I swear, this is the true definition of being a HATER 4real! I can't believe people are still coming in here asking if TI is from Bankhead or not and he has a MTV My Block going back to his hood! Even if he didnt grow up there his whole life (I truly dont know) , I dont see anything wrong with claiming a hood if thats where u spent your teenage years or majority of your life at.

And if TI is snitching, it would be on an affidavit somewhere so prove it...
eyes.gif

This dude must have been a middle child cause he needs attention BAAAAD!
laugh.gif

Maybe I was misunderstood, I believe T.I. is from Bankhead and I'm not questioning his gangsta to a certain level. But, I'm gonna look at it likeShawty Lo knows he can't win this battle so what exactly is he trying to do.

And on the snitching level, I'm completely unsure who exactly he could be snitching on to get out of his situation. Didn't his body guard snitch onhim buying guns; who could he snitch on?

He's snitchin on Dope Boyz in Bankhead? I don't believe that simply because they wouldn't need to take T.I. down to get somebody like that.

Regardless of all this BS Lo takes the L from the start because this stemmed from homie getting shunned by Tip to appear on a song with him.. That's thesame Clifford Harris who's card is being pulled now.. If he has so many beliefs about TI then why he wanted dude on a song??? That's not being"real"; why LO aint pull his card back then??

...and TI has no priors??? SURE, i'm getting tired of these Youtube beefs smh.. I mean of course it's funny but these dudes make themselves realhypocrites. Dudes make more new alliances and enemies than the WWE (but i guess hip-hop been like that, but its never been so corny)

I dunno what he told, or what he gave up or whatever. I don't wanna label him a snitch, cause he may not have told a damn thing. I'm just alluding tothe fact that it LOOKS like he told something....

All I wanna know is how exactly he knocked off all that time. Somebody get to reading some documents.

Originally Posted by DJ236

Regardless of all this BS Lo takes the L from the start because this stemmed from homie getting shunned by Tip to appear on a song with him.. That's the same Clifford Harris who's card is being pulled now.. If he has so many beliefs about TI then why he wanted dude on a song??? That's not being "real"; why LO aint pull his card back then??

bingo1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom