[VIDEO] | Shawty Lo Offers A Reward For A T.I HighSchool Pic! (Searching For T.I)

It's clear to see some people still DON'T know anything about anything in the world, and this post is proof of it. You can't compare theMichael Vick trial to TIP's trial cause the two are far apart from each other, regardless if the FEDS were involved or not. Vick's situation wasnationwide, on every TV and media outlet you can think of, meaning everyone in the US was well aware of what was going on and many activists used this case asa launch pad to push their own agendas. TIP's case on the other hand was pretty much only on BET, where hardly any one watches station anyway and mostpeople didn't even know or where concerned about this case. They just saw it as another rapper doing something dumb.

If he has so many beliefs about TI then why he wanted dude on a song??? That's not being "real"; why LO aint pull his card back then??

I hope this goes on for months. Shawty Lo, if for nothing else, is good for a laugh. And T.I. can't talk none of that gangsta nonsense back at him becauseI'm pretty sure than goes against his sentence of telling kids that it's not good to sell drugs or shoot guns.

Originally Posted by ejm205

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Me & my boys was JUST talkin bout how Mike vick got the book thrown at him and how TI got that lite slap on the wrist.
TIP and Vick got bout the same deal. Yall forgetting TI got to do a year in 09....

But LO know TI cant do nothing cause LO aint on that rapping and if TI even get in a fight its OV for dude

In 09, why are they lettin n's choose what time they do they time
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by ejm205

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Me & my boys was JUST talkin bout how Mike vick got the book thrown at him and how TI got that lite slap on the wrist.
TIP and Vick got bout the same deal. Yall forgetting TI got to do a year in 09....

But LO know TI cant do nothing cause LO aint on that rapping and if TI even get in a fight its OV for dude

In 09, why are they lettin n's choose what time they do they time
indifferent.gif

They usually let u request to delay it if its a unviolent crime (it was guns but still an unviolent crime) and if you have a pregnant girlfriend/wife or amember of the immediate family on their deathbed.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

It was all good when T.I. was goin' to Cloverland and callin' Scarface and all that huh?

I'm gonna need y'all to be a bit more consistent...
laugh.gif

Yeah, but Lo ain't even going to where T.I.P is really from...

He futher down the road.....

^WORD

When we get the vid of Lo going to Bankhead Courts doing the same investigation and everyone says they never seen him i will be on
eek.gif
status... Till then he's being "Foolish" for thisnonsense...
eyes.gif

lol at the kids not givin a damn about anything the ice cream man got the most pull in the hood to them

p.s. T.I. is wack... i know that made you angry

Back
Top Bottom