Video]] VICE: How To Sell Drugs (Drug Dealer In NYC Shows How He's Making $100k/ Week)

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by Antidope

Wow great watch. One thing though, I feel like this gave enough clues for anyone who knows this guy to figure out who it was, and for the police to do the same. I really dont get why he would put himself out there like that. Unless theres something I'm missing.
Originally Posted by Mcflyy

30t6p3b.gif
 @ him getting caught a couple of days after the documentary.

Vice is gonna get him caught again with this doc.
This is how I feel

This could apply to anyone similar in the vice series so far, what ya'll mad at him for?
Granted I've only seen 4 of these including this one, but they werent as reckless as this. The one with the Assassin he had a motorcycle helmet on the entire time and his tone of voice was very hard to make out, you'd have a hard time finding out who that guy was. The other ones were about sex, and from what I remember there wasnt anything of major illegality going on. This one on the other hand was just flat out irresponsible. He gave about a dozen hints on who he was and how to find him, and I just dont see how someone running this large of an operation could do that.
Not even mad I'm just confused. Was that guy a stand in? Was that newspaper clipping even of his dad really or just one with a similar story to get the point across. A drug dealer whos that big making these kinds of boneheaded decisions is just confusing and makes the whole thing seem less believable.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

that fool aint making no 100k a week..

now them boys in cali, they def eatin
pimp.gif

Just came from out there.
Blew my @!#%%!! mind how #%%* was out there. #!%%$% is DEF eatin good out there.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

How old is the video and where is it on Vice's YouTube channel?

they made if private on their YouTube channel was watching it earlier on there since they had 1080p, refreshed the page and the video was private.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

pimp.gif

Blew my @!#%%!! mind how #%%* was out there. #!%%$% is DEF eatin good out there.
Like what ?

Originally Posted by Shoryuken

pimp.gif

Like what ?
second that

and somebody link up that Assassin video

While Vice tackles some interesting subjects, their docs tend to be boring as hell. Also, this dude is beyond dumb to even let a camera follow him at all. There are so many clues authorities can find in those vids.

Lol @ 100k a week that's 5.6 Mill a year lol the lies people tell to make it look bigger than it is.

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Lol @ 100k a week that's 5.6 Mill a year lol the lies people tell to make it look bigger than it is.

I could've sworn he said 60K a week in the video. Not sure if that's just him or his whole crew...

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

I could've sworn he said 60K a week in the video. Not sure if that's just him or his whole crew...

Yea he said he clears 60k a week but the video title says 100k but even 60k is a lot

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by Shoryuken

Like what ?
second that

and somebody link up that Assassin video

Word, links to the Assassin and sex videos please?

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

yeah even if it was his whole crew its still a lot lol

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

Why Vice dry snitchin' tho?
they didn't tell him to leave his face uncovered, give clues about his family, etc.. dude is just stupid. 

Back
Top Bottom