(VIDS UP)CNN reports briefing in Washington on UFOs **IT'S ABOUT TO GET REAL YALL**

Edit:� The broadcast was live this morning around 10:15AM.� I will update this post if a video of the broadcast becomes available online.

http://www.cnn.com

Check the link at the top of the CNN home page

I wont make any predictions because it tends to steer things in the wrong direction, but I have a good idea about what to look for in the near future...� Staytuned.� I hope this is some sort of confirmation for people who had doubts...
edit:

03silverbullet wrote:

nerd.gif

What the hell? I start watching this, dude is talking about the govt. threatening him, now he starts breaking down when talking about his father...
laugh.gif

yeah i didn't really understand what he was getting all emotional about his father for.
i have a feeling this is going to be non-informative

who cares the ones who're fit to be slaves will survive for the most part.

BTW I'm gonna need OP to post a directlink!

DF!!

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

been watching for a min....%@% is going on?

Come on man... These people(some government officials) have been given permission to speak out on previously top secret information. I'd like to hear anoffical word from the US Government on the subject.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]been watching for a min....%@% is going on?[/color]

Come on man... These people(some government officials) have been given permission to speak out on previously top secret information. I'd like to hear an offical word from the US Government on the subject.
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]you wont hear word...theyll let some things go but not everything...you know that...buti wish dude showed close up of what theyve found[/color]
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

been watching for a min....%@% is going on?

Come on man... These people(some government officials) have been given permission to speak out on previously top secret information. I'd like to hear an offical word from the US Government on the subject.
you wont hear word...theyll let some things go but not everything...you know that...but i wish dude showed close up of what theyve found
mad.gif

Me too. They said the metalic objects had an organic membrane growing from WITHIN! damn...

Back
Top Bottom