(VIDS UP)CNN reports briefing in Washington on UFOs **IT'S ABOUT TO GET REAL YALL**

i just had a session with an alien. he inhaled a few timess before his head blew up.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

I'm waiting for the day someone gives irrefutable actual PROOF of this UFO %!%% going down...because it's always just talk.
It'll be Tom Hans; is there anyone who doesn't trust Tom Hanks?

Maybe the story Buzz Aldrin told about the moon was true.
nerd.gif

He said that their was something on the moon, and it warned them to never come back.
It is kinda odd that we never went back to the moon. Planted a flag, left a footprint, and bounced.

There have been quite a few astronauts that have came out and said they have seen things. Hard to believe that they are all being dishonest.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

I'm very interested in this stuff also, but I just don't see why Aliens would be very interested in our planet. Unless to just observe a "primal species", or we were the only other life forms they've found. They'd be so far advanced they'd probably have nothing to learn from us.

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

It is pretty confusing, Haze. But these dudes were talking about some real !!*!. One of them said something along the lines of how disclosure must happen because of how important the stage of human evolution we are approaching is
nerd.gif

My optimism may be getting the best of me, but the fact that CNN showed some real, legitimate UFO discussion and not some "quacks" interests me to say the least.

In the book that I'm reading "The Sirius Mystery" they explained how rare it would be to find another civilization anywhre that is in the samestage in civilization that were in. Were in what's called a "take off stage." Think about it... We live in a generation where there are peoplewho are alive who went from not having a toilet indoors to flying accross the country in air craft and using computers to communicate accross the worldinstantly. If we were able to research civilizations accross the universe/galaxy chances are very high that they would be premivtive or very advance. We livein a rare period of developement and dont think were the only ones who know... It makes perfect sense why they would observe/communicate with our planet. Ibelieve our government is in contact and they have been for quite some time now. We are on the way to being extremely advance and it's in the near future.

It is pretty confusing, Haze. But these dudes were talking about some real !!*!. One of them said something along the lines of how disclosure must happen because of how important the stage of human evolution we are approaching is
nerd.gif

My optimism may be getting the best of me, but the fact that CNN showed some real, legitimate UFO discussion and not some "quacks" interests me to say the least.

Reminded me of the things dude was talkin about in this thread

Ya'll keep typing.. ima keep reading
nerd.gif

The portrait offers a dizzying look down what is actually a trillion-mile-long tunnel of glowing gases. The fluorescing tube is pointed nearly directly at Earth, so it looks more like a bubble than a cylinder. A forest of thousands of comet-like filaments embedded along the inner rim of the nebula points back toward the central star, which is a small but super-hot white dwarf. These tentacles formed when a hot stellar "wind" of gas plowed into colder shells of dust and gas ejected previously by the doomed star. These comet-like filaments have been known from ground-based telescopes for decades, but never before seen in so much detail. They may actually lie in a disk encircling the hot star like a collar.

EyeOfHorus.jpg

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

I'm very interested in this stuff also, but I just don't see why Aliens would be very interested in our planet. Unless to just observe a "primal species", or we were the only other life forms they've found. They'd be so far advanced they'd probably have nothing to learn from us.

nerd.gif

In the book that I'm reading "The Sirius Mystery" they explained how rare it would be to find another civilization anywhre that is in the same stage in civilization that were in. Were in what's called a "take off stage." Think about it... We live in a generation where there are people who are alive who went from not having a toilet indoors to flying accross the country in air craft and using computers to communicate accross the world instantly. If we were able to research civilizations accross the universe/galaxy chances are very high that they would be premivtive or very advance. We live in a rare period of developement and dont think were the only ones who know... It makes perfect sense why they would observe/communicate with our planet. I believe our government is in contact and they have been for quite some time now. We are on the way to being extremely advance and it's in the near future.

Yeah, but we could be a failed civilization, willing to kill itself off through nuclear war ... We are bright, but we are the most animalistic out of everyanimal on earth.

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]been watching for a min....%@% is going on?[/color]

Come on man... These people(some government officials) have been given permission to speak out on previously top secret information. I'd like to hear an offical word from the US Government on the subject.
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]you wont hear word...theyll let some things go but not everything...you know that...but i wish dude showed close up of what theyve found[/color]
mad.gif

Me too. They said the metalic objects had an organic membrane growing from WITHIN! damn...
uh ohhh!

red-bull-logo.jpg

Red Bull gives you wings....
98d35af7e6f733a29ab2249a5012f374bf698c1.gif

Baal's cult animal was the bull, which symbolized his power and fertility, though at times and in different places he was also associated with goats and even flies. He is sometimes shown in Near Eastern art standing on the back of a bull
winged.gif

Look familiar?

"Illumati want my mind soul and my body...secret society, trying to keep their eye onme.."

Right now a war for the hearts and minds of the world's population is coming to a head, Just be careful what you put your belief in because it is becomingof critical importance. Our minds and consciousness are being infiltrated and we don't even know it.

what happened to NothingBefore?

A lot of the %!!! he said was crazy but these type of threads are the best on NT.

My man Haze .. elaborate. What should we be looking for heading towards/into/through 2012?

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
crazy. thats true. so aliens visited our planets before and introduced ancient civilizations with new technologies.. so maybe they coming backagain on 2012 to introduce us to new technology.. or to kill us all.
ohwell.gif
... man theres so many possibilities it aint even funny.

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

A lot of the %!!! he said was crazy but these type of threads are the best on NT.

My man Haze .. elaborate. What should we be looking for heading towards/into/through 2012?
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]its all mass media....the images, reports, everything in the media (news, tv, movies,music, etc etc) are being used yo subdue us[/color]

laugh.gif
like dude has profound knowledge of the future. itscalled using your brain

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
crazy. thats true. so aliens visited our planets before and introduced ancient civilizations with new technologies.. so maybe they coming back again on 2012 to introduce us to new technology.. or to kill us all.
ohwell.gif

Read The Sirius Mystery and keep positive thoughts.

Originally Posted by enyceking

laugh.gif
like dude has profound knowledge of the future
TEAM DISGRUNTLED

how appropriate

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
crazy. thats true. so aliens visited our planets before and introduced ancient civilizations with new technologies.. so maybe they coming back again on 2012 to introduce us to new technology.. or to kill us all.
ohwell.gif

Read The Sirius Mystery and keep positive thoughts.
ima look that up. good looks. read the chariots of the god whenever you can. also have ya heard about the center of the earth theory? think it canplay a role with 2012?

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

red-bull-logo.jpg

Red Bull gives you wings....
98d35af7e6f733a29ab2249a5012f374bf698c1.gif

Baal's cult animal was the bull, which symbolized his power and fertility, though at times and in different places he was also associated with goats and even flies. He is sometimes shown in Near Eastern art standing on the back of a bull
winged.gif

Look familiar?

"Illumati want my mind soul and my body...secret society, trying to keep their eye on me.."

Right now a war for the hearts and minds of the world's population is coming to a head, Just be careful what you put your belief in because it is becoming of critical importance. Our minds and consciousness are being infiltrated and we don't even know it.

Yeah man. Symbolism is all around us. Since I've been introduced to the idea, I see it so much. I'm pretty sure the yellow circle behind the bullsis the Sun/Osiris/Lucifer. Word to:

suntrust_cpno.jpg

Translate "Sun Trust"

smh.gif

nerd.gif

I've seen too many movies with UFO's and military won't do shiii against them, cot damn
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

nerd.gif

I've seen too many movies with UFO's and military won't do shiii against them, cot damn
laugh.gif
smh.gif

We got Will Smith on our side though.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom