VIKINGS WAIVE RANDY MOSS [Claimed by the TITANS]

I seriously doubt moss will drop to a team in the top 10 or any team that is realistically out of the playoffs this year. I see either the chargers or the eagles.

I seriously doubt moss will drop to a team in the top 10 or any team that is realistically out of the playoffs this year. I see either the chargers or the eagles.

Originally Posted by JPZx

brad_childress.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
at me quotin da ninjahood sized pic.  but you never hire a coach that looks like he makes going to 13 year old girls houses with vodka, lube, and condoms as his main offseason hobby.

Quote me on this, he's going to Dallas. The Cowboys are near the top of the waiver order and to this day Jerry Jones regrets not drafting him.

JuddZulgad JuddZulgad
by judybattista

Miami and Seattle already expressing interest in claiming Moss off waivers. Dolphins would want to block Patriots.

Quote me on this, he's going to Dallas. The Cowboys are near the top of the waiver order and to this day Jerry Jones regrets not drafting him.

JuddZulgad JuddZulgad
by judybattista

Miami and Seattle already expressing interest in claiming Moss off waivers. Dolphins would want to block Patriots.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Moss in Seattle would be interesting. Although I don't think he'd take a liking to Hasselbeck.
This would be even worse than Minny. Their O-line is terrible without Okung.

He needs to play for a team that gives its QB time to throw.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Moss in Seattle would be interesting. Although I don't think he'd take a liking to Hasselbeck.
This would be even worse than Minny. Their O-line is terrible without Okung.

He needs to play for a team that gives its QB time to throw.

Dammit, somehow I knew the idea of seeing Randy Moss and Sidney Rice someday lining up together was too good to be true.

Dammit, somehow I knew the idea of seeing Randy Moss and Sidney Rice someday lining up together was too good to be true.

Back
Top Bottom