2. Dallas/Carolina
3. Dallas/Carolina
4. San Francisco/Denver
5. San Francisco/Denver
6. Detroit/Cincinnati/Cleveland
7. Detroit/Cincinnati/Cleveland
8. Detroit/Cincinnati/Cleveland
9. San Diego

Waiver order. I don't think a team out of the playoffs will claim him since he has 1 year left on his contract(I think).
Randy + Antonio
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by frankl1001

1. Buffalo
2. Dallas/Carolina
3. Dallas/Carolina
4. San Francisco/Denver
5. San Francisco/Denver
6. Detroit/Cincinnati/Cleveland
7. Detroit/Cincinnati/Cleveland
8. Detroit/Cincinnati/Cleveland
9. San Diego

Waiver order. I don't think a team out of the playoffs will claim him since he has 1 year left on his contract(I think).
Randy + Antonio
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Did Jay Glazer just say Brad Childress thought Moss was trying to get him fired? 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Are you serious? Good! That's the icing on the cake. Get this fool Childress out of Minnesota. Pathetic.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Did Jay Glazer just say Brad Childress thought Moss was trying to get him fired? 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Are you serious? Good! That's the icing on the cake. Get this fool Childress out of Minnesota. Pathetic.

Originally Posted by PMatic

@Adam_Schefter Randy Moss must go through waivers. Any team can claim him and his contract. If unclaimed, Vikings will pay contract + Moss can double dip.

nerd.gif

pimp.gif
Bring him back!

He would have to WANT to go to another team ...i mean everybodies problem with him is when he doesn't "show up" or doesn't have an interest....so just because you can pick up his contract doesn't mean he wants to come perform for you-

Chances are slim thats theres not another team he wants to play for but we will see...

Originally Posted by PMatic

@Adam_Schefter Randy Moss must go through waivers. Any team can claim him and his contract. If unclaimed, Vikings will pay contract + Moss can double dip.

nerd.gif

pimp.gif
Bring him back!

He would have to WANT to go to another team ...i mean everybodies problem with him is when he doesn't "show up" or doesn't have an interest....so just because you can pick up his contract doesn't mean he wants to come perform for you-

Chances are slim thats theres not another team he wants to play for but we will see...

moss to the bengals just for the sake of having him T.O and Ocho on the same team or moss to the jets so him and his buddy revis can go at it in practice every day.

moss to the bengals just for the sake of having him T.O and Ocho on the same team or moss to the jets so him and his buddy revis can go at it in practice every day.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Here today........gone tomorrow.
Shocked you aren't calling out everyone who's said he's the GOAT over the recent years on this site.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Here today........gone tomorrow.
Shocked you aren't calling out everyone who's said he's the GOAT over the recent years on this site.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom